Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IIIT Raichur is one of the new IIITs proposed by the Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India, located at Raichur, Karnataka state. IIIT Raichur has started its academic activity in August 2019 with its first batch of Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering.
The institute will start functioning from its temporary campus in Govt Engineering College, Raichur from the academic year 2020-21. As the mentor institute, IIT Hyderabad will continue to oversee the functioning of IIIT Raichur. The Government Engineering College, Raichur, has been equipped with all the necessary arrangements to accommodate the IIIT Raichur. All the facilities and amenities at GEC Raichur Campus will be extended to IIIT Raichur as well.
Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad invites online applications on behalf of Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur for the below advertised positions from the desirable applicants.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Network/System Engineer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Education Qualification Completed B.Tech/B.E/MCA in CS/IT/EE/ECE streams or MSc Computers/BSc Computers/MSc IT
with at least 65% marks (7 CGPA) in aggregate
Experience Minimum of one year working experience in network/system administration
Desirable Certification(s) such as CCNA/CCNP will be a plus.
Good communication skills will be an added advantage
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
₹20,000 – ₹30,000
(Based on the candidate’s qualifications/experience/merit, pay will be fixed in the above-mentioned range)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Candidates, who fulfil the eligibility criteria, can apply to the below online form link latest by 15-May-2021 Click https://project.recruitment.iiitr.ac.in/ to apply
1. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE applications only. OFFLINE applications, if submitted, will be summarily be rejected.
2. The appointment shall be purely temporary. Based on performance of the candidate further extension may be given.
3. Campus residential accommodation will not be provided for the selected candidate. However, He/she will have to be residing in the vicinity of the Institute campus so as to be able to reach the campus within 10-15 minutes in case of any incident.
4. Candidates will be short-listed for Written Test / Skill Test on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications. They must ensure that such information is true. If at any subsequent stage or at the time of Written Test any information given by them in their online applications is found to be false, their candidature will be liable to be nullified.
5. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for written test/skill test to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications, level and relevance of experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement and other academic achievements. The Institute also reserves the right of rejecting any or all the applications without assigning any reasons therefore.
6. Applications will be summarily rejected if all the relevant certificates are not uploaded as per the instructions.
7. The eligibility of the candidate in terms of qualifications / experience, etc. shall be considered as on the last date of application i.e., 15.05.2021.
8. The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlistingand selection.
9. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test / Skill Test.
10. Interim correspondence will not be entertained and replied to.
11. Selection of candidate will be based on their consistent good academic record, and performance in the Written Test / Skill Test.
12. Educational qualifications prescribed in this advertisement must have been obtained from a recognized Board/Council/University/Institute.
13. Years of Experience’ wherever prescribed is the minimum years of experience required and candidates with longer years of experience may also apply.
14. Candidates are advised to bring Photo ID Card (Driving License, Voters Card, PAN Card and AadharCard). Candidates are further advised to bring all the original Educational & Experience documents forVerification with one set of self-attested copies at the time of Written test/Skill test/Interview.
15. Candidates should satisfy themselves,before applying, that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, knowledge, and experience laid down in the advertisement.
16. Last date of closing of online application is : 15.05.2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The Last Date for Application Submission is 15.05.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, Sangareddy,Hyderabad, Telangana – 502285, INDIA
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Information Technology Raichur invites online applications from eligible candidates for the positions of Network/System Engineer
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
🔔 Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.