Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 23-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Rajadhani Business School (RBS) is established in the year 2013 as part of Rajadhani Group of Educational Institutions. The Business School is located in the pristine hillocks of Nagaroor, in the same campus of its parent institution, Rajadhani Institute of Engineering and Technology (RIET), close to IT hub of Kerala, Technopark and upcoming technology park, Technocity. The management program, offered by RBS, is approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University is uniquely designed to bridge up the gaps between academics and corporate practices. The business school is well known for its grooming of professionals of future by sharpen their skills, has been well-planned preserving the natural splendor of the environment to allow for academic, personal and social development in communion with nature.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualification: MBA with Ph D
• Must be distinguished academic with Ph D in Management at the level of Professor with 15 years teaching experience or research
• Preferably have lead an institution/department for at least 2-5 years
• Must possess Leadership Skills
Candidate Profile: Specialization/Other Details As a Director of Rajadhani Business School (RBS) , the responsibilities as Director broadly include the following :
– Responsibilities of running the courses/programmes offered by the RBS.
– Providing academic and administrative leadership and guidance to teaching staff
– Harness and develop a relationship with important stakeholders such as statutory and academic councils, industry, government at large etc.
– Responsibility for ensuring compliance of all statutory obligations of UGC, AICTE, University and other relevant bodies
– Any other responsibility is given by the management for the betterment of the organization at large
– Shall have the capability of managing an institution and quest for excellence
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates send their detailed resume soft copy to email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 30th April 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Director Recruitment Notification by HR Department on 23rd April 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org