Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 20-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Dyal Singh Majithia, by establishing two academic colleges in his name: one at Karnal and the other at Delhi.It started functioning in the capital as constituent college of the university of delhi in 1959 and was taken over by the university of delhi as a university maintained institution in 1978. The College is situated in the heart of the city, and provides quality education in pleasant surroundings. The college has a vibrant and spacious campus and is well connected by Delhi Metro. The college offers five undergraduate courses in disciplines ranging from languages, history, political science, economics, commerce to all the major branches of arts and commerce. There are presently around 3000 students on the rolls of the College.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Administrative Officer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Amongst the Section Officer/ Private Secretary/ Senior Personal Assistant in Pay Scale of Rs.9,300-34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4,600/- or Pay Level 7as per CPC-7.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ The Pay Band and Grade Pay for the Post is PB-III (Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade pay of Rs.5,400/ – as per 6th CPC, Level-10 entry pay of Rs.56,100/- as per 7th CPC Pay matrix.
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the post of Administrative Officer purely on deputation basis in prescribed format available on the college website www.dsce.du.ac.in within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement on the college/DU website.www.du.ac.in
- Applications of only such candidates will be considered as are routed through proper channel and are accompanied with;
i. Attested Copies of testimonials.
ii. Attested copies of ACR/APARs for the last three years.
- The said deputation shall be governed by the terms and conditions of Foreign Service Rules as applicable to the employees of the University of Delhi.
- The incumbent shall be expected to undertake all duties and responsibilities of Head of the Office and to ensure proper care custody and maintenance of office records, seal, personal tiles, secrecy, service books of employees, to represent the college/institution before Statutory bodies and other constitutional authorities in interest of the institution; to be ex-officio member on all college
Committees; functioning of the college as and where required.
- The incumbent should possess good communication and analytical skills and aptitude for drafting/noting in English with computer knowledge and modern technologies.
- The college will place corrigendum, if any, on college website only.
- Application received without complete information and after due date shall be rejected.
- The college reserves the right not to fill up the post without assigning any reason.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 21 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the post of Administrative Officer purely on deputation basis
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com