Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 19-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology (MSRIT) was started in 1962 by Late Dr. M S Ramaiah, our Founder Chairman who was a renowned visionary, philanthropist, and a pioneer in creating several landmark infrastructure projects in India. Noticing the shortage of talented engineering professionals required to build a modern India, Dr. M S Ramaiah envisioned MSRIT as an institute of excellence imparting quality and affordable education. Part of Gokula Education Foundation, MSRIT has grown over the years with significant contributions from various professionals in different capacities, ably led by Dr. M S Ramaiah himself, whose personal commitment has seen the institution through its formative years. Today, MSRIT stands tall as one of India’s finest names in Engineering Education and has produced around 35,000 engineering professionals who occupy responsible positions across the globe.M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Bangalore strive to deliver comprehensive, continually enhanced, global quality technical and management education through an established Quality Management System complemented by the synergistic interaction of the stake holders concerned. MSRIT shall deliver global quality technical education by nurturing a conducive learning environment for a better tomorrow through continuous improvement and customization.
Applications are invited for the appointment of JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) for the project titled “Performance evaluation of biodegradable orthopaedic implants under flow, load and biomolecules chelation” sponsored by the Department of Science and Technology – Science and Engineering Research Board (DST-SERB), Govt of India from those candidates who are having passion and actively engaged in Research & Development (R&D) and innovation.
Number of positions: One.
Duration: Three Years.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow
🎯 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Performance evaluation of biodegradable orthopaedic implants under flow, load and biomolecules chelation
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
• M.Tech in Manufacturing Science & Technology, Material Science & Technology, Materials Engg, Chemical Engg, Biotechnology and Biochemical Engg / Allied subjects with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
• B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with GATE qualification.
• Priority will be given to GATE/NET/SLET qualified candidates with desirable knowledge in Biomaterials.
• Preference will be given to candidate with good subject background, prior expreienve ain biomaterials and bioreactors along with conference / publications.
Mode of Selection: Online/Personal Interview
• Initial appointment will be for one year, which is extendable upto a maximum of 3 years solely based on performance.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be informed about the interview through email.
• The selection will be based on the performance in the interview, academic career and need of the project.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Mode of Selection: INR 31,000 + HRA, per month.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
How to apply: Candidates are requested to email their CV with supporting documents by 27th April 2021 to the project investigator at email@example.com.
Note: The selected candidate must register for Ph.D degree.
Ramaiah Institute of Technology
M S Ramaiah Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bengaluru – 560 054
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is on or before 27th April 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 SOURCE / REFERENCES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.