Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 17-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Management Nagpur started its journey in the year 2015 under the mentorship of Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad. The Institute’s first batch of Post Graduate Programme (PGP) in Management commenced on the 23rd of July 2015.IIM Nagpur, being a new generation IIM, aims to create value-driven leaders, global managers, and entrepreneurs with strong conceptual foundations and analytical approach to help them be the best in whichever field they choose. The aim is to innovatively address the needs of a modern India, and connecting aspirations and realities to attain benchmarks that are respected internationally. IIM Nagpur is gradually increasing its portfolio of activities to fulfill these objectives.The campus is rich with state-of-the-art classrooms to facilitate various pedagogies, IT infrastructure for connectivity and access to academic resources among others.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Senior Executive/Assistant Officer
🎯 JOB DESCRIPTION
- The incumbent is responsible for identifying and approaching new companies/ recruiters for placement purpose.
- S/he is expected to seek and conduct meetings with the decision makers across these companies and show case the talent pool of IIM Nagpur along with the diversity of the students that the institute chooses and grooms over the year.
- The incumbent is expected to follow up with them and build everlasting relationships. S/ he makes sure to also invite these companies for various knowledge sharing forums being organized by the school from time to time.
- The incumbent on one hand is responsible for interfacing with the companies to understand their talent requirements and on the other interacts with the students to figure out their aspirations and target companies to approach the market accordingly.
- Working closely with the student placement team in addressing all the administrative requirement for the smooth functioning of the placement process year on.
- To identify, evaluate, convince and bring in new companies for recruiting students IIM Nagpur
- To maintain strong relationships with the existing companies in the list
- To understand needs of students and approach quality companies accordingly
- Managing all data related to the students and recruiters.
- SPOC for all administrative requirement for the CDS office.
- To handle internal processes such as generating reports, placement audit, maintaining database, responding to internal queries, vendor evaluation, tendering process.
- To coordinate with external and internal partners as and when required.
- Work closely with all administrative departments and ensure all requirements are met within the required time frame
- Any task assigned by the Director/ a person from time to time as per organizations need.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Post Graduate/Diploma in Management Studies with Marketing/HR will be preferred.MS Office, result oriented, understanding of job market, Awareness of Corporate sales, Interpersonal skills, Team work, cross functional collaboration, Coordination, Presentation skills, Business understanding, Negotiation Skills, Influencing skills. Knowledge of CRM tools would be preferred
Minimum 6 years of experience in handling Placements/Corporate Relations with leading education institution. Experience in handling placement with leading public institutions (IIT’s/IIM’s/IISc) would be preferred.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of up to One year on third party / IIM Nagpur contract on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further based on performance / satisfactory discharge of duties and institute’s requirements.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY on IIM Nagpur website latest by April 26, 2021 upto 5:00 PM.
Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Non Teaching post
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for applications submission is On or Before April 26, 2021 upto 5:00 PM.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The University invites online applications from eligible candidates for Non Teaching positions Senior Executive/Assistant Officer – Career Development Services
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.