Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 16-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.The campus of the institute consisting of the institute buildings, halls of residence and staff colony. It is a residential campus offering accomodation to faculty, staff and students.The campus provides all essential amenities for community living like staff clubs, hospital, bank, post office, community centre, school, staff residences, gymnasium, playing fields, guest houses, 24 Hours internet connectivity, and canteen etc.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and dynamic eligible candidates for junior research fellow (JRF) position to work in a Department of Science and Technology (DST) in collaboration with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeITy), Under National Supercomputing Mission (NSM) Government of India, funded sponsored research project entitled “Disruptive Event Prediction Platform based on Continual Machine Learning”.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- JRF Junior Research Fellow
🏫 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
Disruptive Event Prediction Platform based on Continual Machine Learning
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M.Tech. degree in Computer Science & Engineering/Computer Engineering/ Information Technology (60% marks or CGPA of 6.5and above).
● GATE qualified.
● Candidates with a strong background in C/Python programming skills, text processing, and mathematics are encouraged to apply.
● Research publication in conferences or journals, ardent interest in developing software and research work.
● The selected candidates shall be encouraged to register for PhD at MNIT Jaipur
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
Rs. 31,000/-per month + HRA (as per rules)
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to send(through mail or post) their detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line: Application for a JRF Position under DST (NSM) Project before April 30, 2021
- Appointed candidate will be placed at the Malaviya National Institute of Technology Jaipur and appointment will be made purely on temporary basis initially for a period of one year and can be extended up to completion of the project based on the performance. The contract will also include a one month notice period wherein if the candidate selected wants to discontinue the project he/she will have to inform the PI one month in advance and in case PI is not satisfied with the performance of candidate, he will need to inform them one month prior to termination of contract.
- The candidates selected for the interview will be informed via email by Dr. Satyendra Singh Chouhan.
- In case of any unavoidable circumstances the date of interview might be changed, which shall be notified on our institute website www.mnit.ac.in or through email.
- Candidates appearing for interview should come with Xerox copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials, along with their original documents.
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the Interview.
- MNIT Jaipur reserves the right not to select any candidate in case candidates are not found suitable for the applied post.
- Any queries related to above post must be addressed to: Dr. Satyendra Singh Chouhan, Email: email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is On or Before April 30, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement for JRF Position under DST (NSM) Project
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.