Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 16-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one of the 23 IITs created to be Centres of Excellence for training, research and development in science, engineering and technology in India. Established as College of Engineering in 1961, the Institute was later declared as an Institution of National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 1963” and was renamed as “Indian Institute of Technology Delhi”. It was then accorded the status of a Deemed University with powers to decide its own academic policy, to conduct its own examinations, and to award its own degrees. Since its inception, over 48000 have graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including Engineering, Physical Sciences, Management and Humanities & Social Sciences. Of these, nearly 5070 received Ph.D. degrees. The number of students who graduated with B.Tech. degree is over 15738. The rest obtained Master’s Degree in Engineering, Sciences and Business Administration. These alumni today work as scientists, technologists, business managers and entrepreneurs. There are several alumni who have moved away from their original disciplines and have taken to administrative services, active politics or are with NGOs. In doing so, they have contributed significantly to building of this nation, and to industrialization around the world.
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (Deemed University) Invites Application for the Non Teaching Positions of loE Administrative Assistant and loE Assistant Recruitment
IIT Delhi intends to conduct a Walk-In-Interview to engage the services of 01 IoE Assistant for Establishment -1 Section and 01 IoE Administrative Assistant for the Office of Corporate Relations. The engagement will be made initially for a period of 01 year, renewable, subject to requirement & satisfactory work performance for a maximum period of 02 years, as per details mentioned below:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- IoE Administrative Assistant for Office of Corporate Relations
- IoE Assistant for Establishment -1 Section
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
IoE Administrative Assistant for Office of Corporate Relations (01)
Limit 40 years (as on the date of Interview)
1. Post Graduate (MBA/M.Tech) from a recognised Institute/University with minimum 60% marks throughout. 2. Advanced MS Office, communication and proposal writing skills. 3. Minimum 05 years of work experience.
IoE Assistant for Establishment -1 Section (01)
40 years (as on the date of Interview)
1. B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc./MBA. 2. Knowledge of MS-Office, Writing Skills etc.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- loE Administrative Assistant for Office of Corporate Relations (01) Rs. 55000/-to Rs. 60000/- (per month)
- loE Assistant for Establishment -1 Section (01) Rs. 40000/-to Rs. 45000/- (per month)
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
|Date of Written Test for both positions||Time of Reporting for Written Test||Venue|
|23.04.2021 (Friday)||10:30 AM.||Venue:- Board Room, Near Director’s Office, 1st Floor, Main Building, IIT Delhi, New Delhi- 110016.|
- No candidate may be entertained if, he/she reports after the above mentioned reporting time.
- There may be a Written Test to shortlist the candidates. Only the candidates who will qualify the written test, as per the decision of the Competent Authority, shall be allowed to appear for Interview.
- Please note that this is purely a temporary arrangement and appearance in the Interview and selection thereafter, will not entitle the candidate for any claim what-so-ever or permanency on the regular establishment of IIT Delhi.
- IIT Delhi reserves the right to stall/cancel the recruitment partially/fully at any stage during the recruitment process at its discretion, which will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Immediate joinee will be preferred.
- No T.A/ D.A will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview.
- (i) Candidates are required to submit the prescribed application form affixed with recent passport size photograph duly
filled by him/her. The specimen of “Application Form” is available on the Website of IIT Delhi www.iitd.ac.in (Please see link Jobs@IITDelhi, under the heading non-academic).
(ii) The application form should contain detailed information regarding Educational Qualification indicating percentage of Marks/Division obtained in each examination and also details of work experience.
(lii)Candidates have to produce the original certificates/documents in support of Educational Qualification (both Academic/ Professional) and also work experience. A set of photocopies of these documents duly self attested have to be submitted.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview on 23.04.2021 (Friday)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
IIT Delhi intends to conduct a Walk-In-Interview to engage the services of IoE Assistant for Establishment -1 Section and IoE Administrative Assistant for the Office of Corporate Relations.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com