Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 16-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH THIRUVANANTHAPURAM- RESEARCH FELLOW RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram (IISER TVM) is dedicated to scientific research and science education of international standards. Traditionally, teaching has been segregated from research in undergraduate science curricula in our country. The IISERs were established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to bridge this dichotomy. IISER TVM was founded in 2008. The institute aims to provide high quality education in modern science, integrating it with outstanding research at the undergraduate level itself, and to develop a spirit of enquiry cutting across disciplines. IISER TVM is an autonomous institution offering a five-year BS-MS programme in addition to iPh.D and Ph.D. programmes in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics and inter-disciplinary areas.
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram is a premier autonomous Institution established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, for promotion of high-quality science education and research in the country. The Institute invites applications for the following positions on contract basis
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Junior Research Fellow
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION / TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- High fluorine content DNA micelle: A universal “OFF/ON” 19F-NMR-based probe for the detection of miRNA and Telomerase for cancer diagnosis
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
M. Sc. in Biology or biology related areas + qualified in one of the national level eligibility tests NET, GATE, DST, DBT, DAE, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, IIT, IISc and IISER
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- 25000 + HRA per month
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The shortlisted candidates will be informed by email on details of interview date, time and venue and it will also be put up on the website www.iiisertvm.ac.in.
A printed copy of the application form sent by email signed and dated by the applicant along with recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected at the time of interview.
Applicants must bring all certificates (original + one copy) at the time of interview for the purpose of verification.
- Appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Thiruvananthapuram.
- Appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitled candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader/ Principal Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 20 April 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
0471-2778009, 8044, 8028
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram Application invited from the eligible candidates for the Post of Junior Research Fellow for the following vacancies
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.