Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
REGISTRAR RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 13-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL) was established by Act No. 4 of Jharkhand State Assembly in 2010. The University has subsequently been recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) in September 2011 u/s 22 of the UGC Act of 1956. The University started functioning in September 2010. At present, the University has more than 500 students on roll in the undergraduate course. The University has been included as member of the CLAT w.e.f. CLAT 2012. At the undergraduate level, University offers Five-year Integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) degree Program which consists of ten semesters. The University also started its Research Program in January 2012.
The process for admitting students to Integrated LLM-PhD of three years duration and PhD of two years duration started in August 2011 and classes for the same commenced in January 2012. With modest beginning, the University is all set to compete with global academic standards with deftly crafted teaching-learning methodology. NUSRL endeavors to share the global opportunity in law as well as legal discipline.
National University of Study and Research in Law, Ranchi invites applications from eligible candidates in the discipline of law as Faculty in the University for the Regular Posts in the pay bands mentioned below
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Qualifications & experience as prescribed by UGC Norms
(i) Registrar presently in the pay Band of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- shall be placed at Level 14 with
Rationalised Entry Pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix given at Annexure-I and pay of these officers shall be fixed at the appropriate cell in the Pay Matrix in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Ministry of Finance, based on the
recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission.
(ii) The posts of Registrar shall continue to be filled through direct recruitment as per the existing criteria.
(iii) The existing minimum qualification for direct recruitment to the post of Registrar shall continue. Consequent to this Ministry’s order No. 1-7/2015-U.II (1) dated 2nd November, 2017, the minimum qualification for direct recruitment of Registrar shall be as follows:
a) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed
b) At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the Academic Level 11 and above or with 8 years of Service in the
Academic Level 12 and above including as Associate Professor along with experience in educational administration or
c) Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other Institutions of higher education, or
d) 15 years of administrative experience, of which 8 years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
(iv) The age of superannuation, as at present, shall continue to be 62 (sixty two) years for Registrar
• The terms and conditions of service shall be in accordance with the NUSRL Administrative and Management Regulations, 2017.
• The appointments shall be governed by UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualification for Appointment of Teacher and other Academic Staff in Universities and colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standard in Higher Education, 2018 Relevant Reservation rules apply.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Registrar presently in the pay Band of Rs. 37,400-67,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 10,000/- shall be placed at Level 14 with Rationalised Entry Pay of Rs. 1,44,200/- as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix
💺 JOB LOCATION
Ranchi , Jharkhand
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Download the prescribed application form from www.nusrlranchi.ac.in Application Form
Duly filled in application form along with Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/- (application fee) drawn in favour of “Registrar, NUSRL Ranchi” payable at Ranchi and with the relevant supporting documents duly self-attested should be sent so as to reach The Registrar, National University of Study and Research in Law, At: Nagri, PO: Bukru, PS: Kanke, Kanke-Pithoria Road, Kanke, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Pin – 834006 on or before 30/04/2021 by 17:00 hrs Indian Speed Post or India Registered Post only.
Important instructions to the candidates
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications incomplete in any respect and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards in support of their qualifications.
Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview.
- The University will verify the documents submitted by a candidate at the time of interview. In case, it is detected that the documents
submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her
services shall be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected any stage even after the issue of appointment letter,
the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancy advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
- The Registrar post is subject to confirmation after completion of one-year probation period satisfactorily.
- Persons in employment should route their application through proper channel.
- No TA/DA for attending the interview is admissible.
- Applications sent in soft form or through courier or any other mode will not be considered.
- Only Application sent by Indian Speed post/ Indian Registered Post will be considered.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 30/04/2021 by 17:00 hrs
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
The Ranchi, National University of Study and Research in Law. invites online applications from eligible candidates for Registrar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
🔔Get Free Job Alerts in Your Email – Subscribe Now
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.