Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 11-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
ITBPF Employees Education Society(ITBPFEES) has started an ambitious project by establishing ITBP Public School in Sector 16 Dwarka,which is catering to the needs of the wards of ITBP personnel and also the members of civil society. The society is registered under Society Registration Act, 1860 with registration No. 63671 dated Oct,17,2008. The Motto behind this establishment is to provide quality education to the wards of Force members.
ITBP Public school Dwarka, Delhi Invites Application for the Teacher Positions of Trained Graduate Teachers / Post Graduate Teachers / Primary Teacher Recruitment
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PGTs: Post Graduate Teachers
- TGTs:- Trained Graduate Teachers
- PRTs:- Primary Teacher
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- MTS- Multi Tasking Staff/Peon
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGTs:- Post Graduate Teachers : English, Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Economics, History.
- TGTs:- Trained Graduate Teachers: Maths, Science & Hindi
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
For more details, refer School website http://www.itbppsdwarka.com
Primary Teachers (PRTs)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) in accordance with the NCTE (recognition norms and procedure) regulations-2002.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4years Bachelor of elementary education (B.El.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2years Diploma in Education (special education) from a recognized Board.
Graduation and 2-years Diploma in elementary education (by whatever name known) from a recognized Board.
- Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
- Must have passed Hindi or Urdu or Punjabi or English as a subject at Secondary Level
Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) in concerned subject from a Recognized University
For TGT (Science) Bachelor’s Degree (Honours/Pass) in one of the following subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology /Biology)
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE. Preference will be given to experienced candidates
Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs)
- Master’s Degree in concerned subject from a Recognized University
Preference will be given to experienced candidates
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) or equivalent with a typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer. Preference will be given to experienced candidates
MTS- Multi Tasking Staff/Peon
10th pass having experience in similar capacity.
Preference will be given to experienced candidates
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary and allowances as per the recommendations of 7th CPC.
- PGTs:Pay Scale: 9300-34800. GP 4800/-
- TGTs:- Pay Scale: 9300-34800. GP 4600/-
- PRTs:- Pay Scale: 9300-34800, GP 4200/-
- LDC:-Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800/-
- MTS- Multi Tasking Staff/Peon -Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay 1800/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
I.T.B.P Public School values a good academic record and a result oriented approach.We are passionate and sincere about improving the education scenario in India and the world.If you are interested in a satisfying career shaping lives of our future leaders,then do apply for the advertised vacancy 2021.
Apply within 21 days on the prescribed form (Click here to download the application form.) available at school reception and school website. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview, principal
Documents to be enclosed:-
- Self-attested photocopies of all academic & professional qualifications
- Self-attested photocopies of experience certificates duly countersigned by DDE of concerned zone.
- 02 recent passport size colored photographs.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel or make any changes in the number of vacancies, alteration/additions/deletions of any clause in the Terms and Conditions for any of the position(s) in the recruitment process, if need arises, without further notice and without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Applications received without relevant documents/prescribed proforma or application received after the due date will be summarily rejected without any further communication.
- The application should be addressed to the Principal, ITBP Public School, Sector-16 B, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078. Superscribing on the envelope as “Application for the post of………
- The last date for receipt of the application is 06-05-2021.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before within 21 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
ITBP Public school Dwarka, Pocket 4, Sector 16B, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
ITBP Public school Dwarka invites online applications from eligible candidates for Teacher positions (Trained Graduate Teachers / Post Graduate Teachers / Primary Teacher) and Non Teaching Positions (LDC / MTS/Peon)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org