Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
DIRECTOR RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 03-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth (CVV) is a Deemed-to-be-University in the ‘de novo’ category, started in 2017, the centenary year of the inspirational Visionary and Founder of Chinmaya Mission, and renowned Vedantic master and teacher par excellence, Swami Chinmayananda. CVV, with its headquarters at Chinmaya International Foundation (Adi Sankara Nilayam, Ernakulam, Kerala, India), has been established as a torchbearer for the preservation of Indian cultural heritage and its knowledge traditions through higher education. Founded on the principles of Purity, Spirituality, Practicality and Innovation, our core mission is to blend the ancient and time-tested wisdom of India with presentday knowledge fields. It is breaking new ground where necessary and adopting the merits of all that has come before, but always leaning towards the winds of innovation. Striking a careful balance between the old and new, the organization offers common streams of courses with unique electives and supplementary subjects, with an intent to mould the teenagers of today into well-rounded, responsible, value-grounded, young adults that contribute to the nation, and the world at large.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Director – Admissions
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Candidate must be a graduate. Post-graduation is desirable.
- Should have five or more years of relevant experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and applications relevant to the admission and student recruitment process.
- Should be willing to travel as and when needed.
- Represent the University at external recruitment/school and college events throughout the country.
- Provide accurate information, advice and guidance to prospective undergraduate and postgraduate students about courses/student life at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth.
- Deliver high quality presentations about Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeeth and other aspects of higher education both on and off the campuses.
- Manage student recruitment activities in coordination with teachers/career professionals, etc.
- Manage the admissions counsellors to ensure regular follow-up on enquiries and applications to ensure a high lead to enrollment conversion rate.
- Assist in the admissions decision-making process as student applications are evaluated and accepted or denied.
- Direct, hire, and coach admission staff members.
- Promote the University and attract new students by maintaining working relationships with other university departments; work closely with the alumni office and the publications department.
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of the University’s student recruitment activities.
- Effectively interact with the Digital Marketing Team to maximise the benefit to the student recruitment process.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address. Applications should be emailed to the email@example.com by 14 April 2021
Interested candidates may send in their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For queries contact +91 75588 97000
Last date to apply: 14 April 2021
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 14 April 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
1800-270-4888 / +91 75588 97000
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
CHINMAYA ESWAR GURUKULA, Adi Sankara Nilayam, Adi Shankara Marg, Veliyanad, Kochi, Kerala 682313,
CHINMAYA NAADA BINDU GURUKULA, Chinmaya Vibhooti, Post Kolwan, Taluka Mulashi, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra 412108, INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications for the post of Vice Chancellor
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org