Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 01-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
IISER Mohali started its academic programme in 2007, with a batch of 25 students in the five year BS – MS Dual Degree Program. The PhD Program was started in 2008 and the Integrated PhD program was started in 2012.
IISER Mohali’s fully residential campus is located in 125 acres of land given by the Punjab Government, in the Knowledge City at Sector 81, Mohali.Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali envisions a new generation of scientists dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge in frontier areas of basic sciences. In an intellectually vibrant academic environment, IISER Mohali nurtures the basic tenets of science education and research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. In so doing, the institute aims to emerge as a global centre of learning, academic excellence, and innovative research.
IISER Mohali currently has openings for faculty members at various levels(Assistant Prof/Associate Prof/Professor) in all areas of Physics, Chemistry , Mathematics, Biology, Earth & Environmental Sciences, Humanities & Social Sciences. We are looking for extremely motivated scientists with a high-profile research agenda and a flair for teaching (especially at the undergraduate level).
This is for the information of all applicants for faculty positions at IISER Mohali that because of the restrictions that have been imposed on account of the Covid-19 crisis, applicants are likely to experience substantial delays in the processing of their applications.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Humanities & Social Sciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Minimum Qualifications: PhD with a first class in the preceding degree, and a minimum of three years of post-doctoral or equivalent experience.
Minimum Qualifications: PhD with a first class in the preceding degree, and a minimum of six years of teaching/research experience of which at least three years at the level of an assistant professor.
Minimum Qualifications: PhD with a first class in the preceding degree, and a minimum of ten years of teaching/research experience of which at least four years should be at the level of an associate professor.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Note that our pay structure is in accordance with 7th CPC.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Click here to fill Online Recruitment Application FormInstructions for Online Recruitment Application Form
Please note that only Online Applications will be entertained. Applications through email will not be considered.
Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor post
Please note that only Online Applications will be entertained. Applications through email will not be considered.For further details contact:
IISER Mohali, Knowledge city,
Sector 81, SAS Nagar,
Manauli PO 140306 India.
Instructions for Online Recruitment Application Form
- 1. For the New User Register – Click on ‘Start Registration’ button.
- 2. Select the ‘Department’ from the drop down menu and click on ‘proceed to next step’.
- 3. Now click on the link of post code in which you want to apply and start the registration process and after filling all the mandatory information, click on ‘Register’ button.
- 4. Once you register, the login information with password will be sent to your e-mail. Provide the same login (email id and password) at the login page.
- 5. At the login page, under the ‘Registered user login’, please select the ‘department’, ‘post applied for’ from the drop down menu, enter your ‘email id’ and ‘password’ and click on ‘login’ button.
- 6. After Login, please read more instructions.
- 7. Then click on ‘Continue’ button.
- 8. After click on ‘Continue’ button, there is a option for ‘fetch data’ for those candidates who have already applied and they want to apply again in the same subject as a fresh candidate. They can simply click on ‘fetch data’ under the ‘actions’ column against the previous application form. All the information of candidate which he/she has filled last time will automatically come in the fresh application form and they can proceed further.
- Note: If candidates do not want to select the option of fetch data then they can proceed further and simply fill the application form.
- If any candidate has any issue, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Faculty Positions (Rolling Advertisement) Last Updated: 31 March 2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.