Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 01-04-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
BLDEA’s Public School. A School that truly takes education beyond classrooms. Today’s education is no more defined by boundaries. Knowledge today is shared globally irrespective of time, distance, geography or language through technology platform. Children of today need an education that prepares them to meet the challenges of the competitive world. While academic strength is essential to survive, they need excellent communication skills, understanding of global culture and its appreciation, a good character, an attitude to be lifelong learner and contribute in a positive way to the society at large. Ethics and etiquettes, morals and discipline, values and culture, need to be ingrained into them at young age to mould them into good human being who are capable of taking the world in their stride
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PRT’s Primary Teacher
- TGT’s Trained Graduate Teachers
- PET Physical Education
- PRO Public Relation Officer
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PRT’s English
- Trained Graduate Teachers
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- PRT’s English BA/M.A with B.Ed
- TGT’s Trained Graduate Teachers Mathematics (with Physics knowledge) B.Sc / M.Sc with B.Ed
- TGT’s Trained Graduate Teachers Hindi BA /M.A with B.Ed
- PET Physical Education B.A, B.P.Ed /C.P.Ed
- PRO To assist parents and students to enhance the visibility of the school BA/B.Sc/B.Com with good communication skills
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
B.L.D.E.A’s Public School is looking for young, dynamic and passionate teachers for the following posts. Interested eligible and qualified candidates may apply and attend the interview.
• Command over English is a must.
• Selection through Demo.
• Preference will be given to candidates with teaching experience in CBSE Schools.
• Date of Interview 8th April 2021 on Thursday at 10.00am.
• Contact Numbers:(08353) 222003, 9538175572
• Venue : School Campus
• Email ID to send the resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Date of Interview 8th April 2021 on Thursday at 10.00am.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
(08353) 222003, 9538175572
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org