Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 26-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture & Technology, Kanpur is recognized today as the premier institution of agricultural research and education in India. It dates back to 1893 when a small school was started to impart training to revenue officers. It rose step by step to the full-fledged Government Agriculture College (1906). The U.P. Institute of Agricultural Sciences (1969) and finally to the C.S. Azad University of Agriculture & Technology in 1975. The University was created with the merger of its two constituent colleges, the erstwhile Government Agriculture College, Kanpur and U.P. College of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry, Mathura.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to recruit Assistant Professor in different Colleges of the University Details of requisite qualification, terms & conditions, processing fee, prescribed application proforma and score card may be downloaded from the university website (www.csauk.ac.in).
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- A. College of Agriculture, Kanpur
- Assistant Professor, Food Science & Nutrition
- Assistant Professor, Family Resource Management
- Assistant Professor, Extension Education & Communication Management
- Assistant Professor, Human Development
- Assistant Professor, Textile & Clothing
- B. College of Agriculture (Campus) Lakhimpur-Kheri
- Assistant Professor, Genetics & Plant Breeding
- Assistant Professor, Horticulture
- Assistant Professor, Agricultural Economics
- Assistant Professor. Agricultural Statistics
- Assistant Professor, Agriculture Biochemistry
- Assistant Professor, Agriculture Extension
- Assistant Professor, Entomology
- Assistant Professor, Plant Pathology
- Assistant Professor, Animal Science & Husbandry
- Assistant Professor, Agroforestry
- Assistant Professor, Soil Conservation
- Assistant Professor, Soil Science & Agriculture Chemistry
- Assistant Professor, Soil Microbiology
- Assistant Professor,. Physiology
- Assistant Professor, Agriculture Engineering
- Assistant Professor, Agronomy
- C. College of Agricultural Engineering, Etawah
- Assistant Professor. Soil Science
- Assistant Professor, Animal Science
- Assistant Professor, Agronomy
- E. College of Dairy Technology, Etawah
- Assistant Professor Dairy Technology
- Assistant Professor, Dairy Chemistry
- Assistant Professor, Dairy Microbiology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Minimum Qualification (Professor/Associate Professor Or Equivalent)
|Concerned/Relevant disciplines||Eligibility qualifications|
|Agricultural Biochemistry||Master s degree in Plant Biochemistry/Agricultural Biochemistry/Biochemistry with specialization in plants.|
|Agronomy||Master degree in Agriculture with Specialization in Agronomy.|
|Genetics & Plant Breeding||Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Genetics & Plant Breeding/Plant Breeding.|
|Soil Sciences & Agricultural Chemistry||Master’s degree in Agriculture is Soil Sciences/Agriculture Chemistry /Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry.|
|Agricultural Economics||Master’s degree in Agriculture with specialization in Agricultural Economics.|
|Entomology||Master’s degree in Agriculture/Entomology/Zoology/Plant Protection with specialization in Agricultural Entomology.|
|Agriculture Extension||Master’s degree in Agricultural Extension/Agriculture Communication in Agriculture Sciences/Rural Development/ Rural Management.|
|Horticulture||Master’s degree in Agriculture in Horticulture/Horticulture/Floriculture and Landscaping/Post Harvest Technology/Vegetable Sciences.|
|Plant Pathology||Master’s degree in Agriculture in Plant Pathology/Plant Protection with specialization with Plant Patholoqy/Mycology.|
|Food Science & Nutrition||Master’s degree in Home Science with specialization in Food Science & Nutrition|
|Textile & Clothing||Master’s degree in Home Science with specialization in Textile & Clothing|
|Extension Education & Communication Management||Master’s degree in Home Science with specialization in Extension Education & Communication Management|
|Family Resource Management||Master’s degree in Home Science with specialization in Family Resource Management|
|Human Development||Master’s degree in Home Science with specialization in Child/Human Development|
|Farm Machinery & Power||Master’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with specialization in harm Machinery & Power.|
|Irrigation & Drainage Engineering||M.E/M.Tech. in Irrigation & Drainage Engineering|
|Soil & Water Conservation Engineering||M.E/M.Tech. in Soil & Water Conservation Engineering.|
|Dairy Engineering||Master s degree in Dairy Engineering/Post Harvest Technology.|
|Dairy Microbiology||Master’s degree in Dairy Microbiology/Veterinary Animal Sciences with specialization in Dairy Microbiology.|
|Dairy Technology||Masters degree in Dairy Technology/Dairy Science/Dairy Engineering/Animal Products Technology/Food Technology with specialization in Dairy Technology.|
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (a an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a recognized foreign university.
- For the candidates having Master’s degree. NET shall remain compulsory along with one publication in NAAS rated referred journal for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professor and equivalent in the disciplines in which NET is conducted. Essentially of NET can be waived off for the candidates holding Ph D. degree provided it has been done with course work as prescribed by the UGC Regulations, 2009 (and also as per ICAR letter No. 23(46)/2010-EQR (Edn.) dated 26th December, 2011, issued by ADG (EQR), and the candidate has at least two full length publications having a NAAS rating of not less than 4.0 on the last date of submission of application. Those candidates with Ph.D. degree without course work will not be considered for NET exemption.
- Further, the award of degrees to candidates registered for the M Phil/Ph.D programme prior to July 11. 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the then existing Ordinances/By laws/regulations of the Institution awarding the degrees and the Ph D. candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/institution subject to the fulfillment of the following conditions:
(a) Ph D degree of the candidate awarded in regular mode only;
(b) Evaluation of the Ph D thesis by at least two external examiner.
(c) Open Ph.D viva voce of the candidate had been conducted;
(d) Candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph D work out of which at least one must by in a refereed journal;
(e) Candidate has made at least two presentations in conferences/seminars, based on his/her Ph D work
(a) to (e) as above are to be certified by the Vice-Chancellor/Pro Vice- Chancellor /De an (Academic affairs, Dean (University Instructions)
Desirable (1) Ph.D. in relevant discipline (2) Two years experience of Teaching/Research/Extension after Master’s degree in concerned discipline
(i) The NET/SLET will not be an essential qualification in the discipline in which NET/SLET is not conducted
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant Professor As per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidate must apply online on prescribed format before 26 April, 2021 & same should reach to the Administration & Monitoring through Registered/Speed post on or before 06 May, 2021 at 05:00 PM.
- Before submission of Application Form on-line the candidate should carefully read the details of posts, requisite qualifications & experience, terms & conditions, processing fee. and other details posted on the University website (www.csauk.ac.in)
- Candidate should submit his/her Application Form complete in all respect along with essential and other supporting documents, through registered post/speed post to Director, Administration & Monitoring, C.S. Azad University of Agriculture and Technology Kanpur-208 002 (U.P.) on or before 06 may, 2021 at 05:00 PM.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 06 may, 2021 at 05:00 PM.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Recruitment Notice for Assistant Professor (Advertisement No 04/2021)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com