Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING ASSOCIATE RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 25-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University Act, 1963, some of the Colleges of Agriculture and Veterinary Science were transferred from the Universities to which they had been affiliated to the Andhra Pradesh Agricultural University during June, 1964. These were: College of Agriculture and Veterinary Science, Hyderabad (established in 1961, affiliated to Osmania University), Agricultural College, Bapatla(established in 1945, affiliated to Andhra University), Sri Venkateswara Agricultural College, Tirupati (established in 1961, affiliated to Sri Venkateswara University) and Andhra Veterinary College, Tirupati (established in 1961, also affiliated to Sri Venkateswara University). In addition, 41 Agricultural Research Stations, functioning under the Department of Agriculture and four Research Stations of the Animal Husbandry Department were transferred to the University in July, 1966 and May, 1967, respectively. The University was formally inaugurated on March 20, 1965 byShri LalBahadurShastri, the then Hon’ble Prime Minister of India. Another Significant milestone was the inauguration of the University’s building programme by Smt Indira Gandhi the then Hon’blePrime Minister of India on June 23. 1966.Subsequently, the University was renamed as Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) on November 7, 1996 in honour and memory of an outstanding Parliamentarian, Acharya N.G. Ranga who rendered remarkableself less service for the cause of the farmers and is regarded as an outstanding educationist, Kissan leader and freedom fighter.
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview re-scheduled to be held at department of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar Hyderabad on 01- 04-2021 at 11.00 A.M for recruitment of Teaching Associate (1-One position) the Department of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teaching Associate
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Agricultural Economics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics, with 60% marks or equivalent GPA. with NET qualifications experience of 2 years preferable.
Ph.D, Agricultural Economics
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Teaching Associate (Ph. D) Payment on hourly basis @Rs.800/- per class, subject to a maximum of Rs.35.000/- per month
eaching Associate (PG) Payment on hourly basis @Rs.800/- per class, subject to a maximum of Rs.30.000/- per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held at department of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar Hyderabad on
27-03-2021 at 11.00 A.M 01- 04-2021 at 11.00 A.M for recruitment of Teaching Associate (1-One position) the Department of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar.
Eligible and interested candidates are invited for a walk-in-interview to be held at HoD’s chamber, Department of Agricultural Economics, College of Agriculture, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500030, on
27-03-2021 at 11.00 A.M 01- 04-2021 at 11.00 A.M for recruitment of Teaching Associate (1-One position) as per details given below
Terms & Conditions:
1) The above posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till expiry of the academic year 2020-21.
2) The candidates have to produce his/ her original certificates along with a set of selfattested photo copies of all certificates and a recent passport size photo, and other documents such as experience and caste certificate at the time of interview for
3) The selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointment/ absorption in PJTSAU or funding agency at the end of the project.
4) No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
5) The selected candidate will be positioned in PJTSAU, Dept of Agricultural Economics College of Agriculture Rajendrnagar, Hyderabad 500030.
6) PJTSAU reserves the right to alter/ change/ cancel this advertisement/ recruitment without assigning any reason at any stage of recruitment process.
7) Candidates have to report the venue one hour prior to schedule date and time.
8) Candidates have to produce an undertaking, stating that they are not enrolled in any other job or academic courses etc. (either full time or part time) for attending the interview.
9) Professional tax & TDS may be deducted as per rules wherever applicable.
10) Please be watchful if any corrigendum issued on updates/ modifications on the subject.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview on
27-03-2021 at 11.00 A.M 01- 04-2021 at 11.00 A.M
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
+91 – 40 – 24015011 To 24015017 (Extn.:304)
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.