Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 24-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
- Ponmudi Muthusamy Gounder Trust, Tirupur was founded in memory of the beloved father of the founder Chairman Sri.A.M.Kandaswami, a Philanthropist and Industrialist with a resolve to serve the society by providing quality education.
- The philosophical attitude and benevolent activity of the founder and his family paved the way for creation of various institutions for Education in the chronological order as below :
- 1999 – Nyruthi Vidya Bhavan Secondary School, Tirupur.
- 2001 – Sasurie College of Engineering, Vijayamangalam, Tirupur.
- 2007 – Sasurie Academy of Engineering, Sathy Road Coimbatore.
- 2010 – Sasurie College of Arts and Science, Vijayamangalam, Tirupur.
- 2011 – Sasurie College of Education(B.Ed), Vijayamangalam, Tirupur.
- 2016 – Malar ACE public School, Mannarai, Tiruppur.
- The institute aims to produce innovative professionals with sound subject knowledge, research experience and social character for a sustainable growth of the nation by providing adequate training to develop education with leadership qualities.
- The College regularly organises various national and international conferences and workshops every year on current noteworthy topics and modern trends. The highly qualified staff, well-equipped laboratories and well -stocked library in the college premises have yielded positive. The institution provides the employ ability and communication skills for the development of students. It provides quality education in an environment of discipline. The focus is on shaping students to become self-disciplined, self-dependent and self-confident individuals
Applications are invited for faculty positions from eligible candidates at the level of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the following Departments
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Transport Manager
- Administrative Officer
- DTP Operator
- Campus Manager
- Estate Officer(Civil)
💼 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Business Administration
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor
- M.E with Ph.D/M.E.,M.B.A.,M.A/M.Sc.,M.Phil.,Ph.D
- Qualification and Experience as Per AICTE Norms
- Transport Manager-Any Degree
- Administrative Officer-Any Degree
- DTP Operator-Any Degree
- Receptionist-Any Degree
- Campus Manager
- Estate Officer(Civil)
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary is not constraint for the deserving candidate
💺 JOB LOCATION
Tirupur, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address email@example.com
The candidates whose credentials match the criteria may send CV immediately with recent passport size photograph and duly filled in application along with required enclosures sent through the following email firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org