Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 24-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Shobhit University believes in strategic growth as envisaged in our mission and vision, to impart quality education through vertical and horizontal integration. It strives to become a world class university, with a global perspective, that educates the future leaders of the world. Therefore, the challenge before the University is to remain in the forefront of cutting edge knowledge and to follow the best international practice(s) in academics.Shobhit University aspires to make academic issues and commitments as the key concerns of the young generation and thereby, make a significant contribution to the academic developments wherever they are in the world. By the fostering of quality education, research and innovation, the University endeavour to empower youth. Inspired by talent that is regularly enriched and driven by innovation is the guiding philosophy of Shobhit University’s enlightened community.
If you possess a vision for tomorrow’s world, have got at least one area of expertise, either in an academic stream, research or in relevant industries and relish an academic-industry blend, then you are the right person Shobhit University looking for.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Research Associates
- Outreach Experts
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Agricultural Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Environmental Management
- Business Analytics
- Agribusiness Management
- Yogic Sciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Ph.D. in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with 1st Division at ME/M.Phil./M.Pharm./MBA/Pre Ph.D. qualification level)
- At least 10 years post Ph.D. experience in teaching and/or research, of which at least 4 years at the level of an Associate Professor, or equivalent
- Sustained excellence in teaching, research and sponsored R&D
- Potential for leadership in research, education and institution building
- At least 20 publications (of which 10 are in journals of international repute)
- Guided at least one Ph.D. student independently (alternatively guided two PhD students jointly with someone else)
- Candidate who has completed at least two sponsored R&D projects each of value Rs. 5 lakhs or more as PI (alternatively completed one sponsored R&D project as PI of value Rs. 5 lakhs or more and completed two sponsored R&D project as a co‐PI each of value Rs. 5 lakhs or more) will be given preference.
- Candidates from Defence services / industry may also apply.
Ph.D. in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with 1st Division or 60% at ME/M.Phil./M.Pharm./ MBA/Pre Ph.D. qualification level)
At least 6 years post Ph.D. experience in teaching and/or research, of which at least 3 years at the level of an Assistant Professor, or equivalent
- Demonstrated excellence in teaching, research and sponsored R&D
- At least 10 publications (of which 5 are in journals of international repute)
- Guided at least one Ph.D. student (independently or jointly with someone else)
- Candidate who has completed at least one sponsored R&D project of value Rs. 5 lakhs or more as PI (alternatively completed two sponsored R & D projects as a co-PI each of value Rs. 5 lakhs or more) will be given preference.
Ph.D. in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with 1st Div. or 60% at ME/M.Phil./M.Pharm./ MBA/Pre Ph.D. qualification level)
- Potential for excellence in teaching and research
- At least 4 publications (of which 2 are in journals of international repute).
- UGC (NET) qualified candidates will be given preference.
ME/M.Phil./M.Pharm./MBA or equivalent in a relevant discipline from an institution of high repute (with a 1st Division or 60% in all college/university level degrees)
Potential for excellence in teaching and research.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Pay as per university norms based on UGC recommendations.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh | Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Date &Time: Saturday, April 03,2021; 10 AM to4 PM
Venue:Shobhit University Tower, Pocket B,Mayur Vihar Phase 2, Delhi-91 (Nearest Metro Station: East Vinod Nagar/Mayur Vihar Phase 2)
Helpline: 011-43205500 Please bring duly filled Application Form DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM (https://www.shobhituniversity.ac.in/pdf/Application-Form-SU-Faculty.pdf).The form can be downloaded by scanning the Bar Code. All COVID-19 protocols and guidelines shall be followed.
- Candidates applying for Academic Positions are invited for Walk in Interview on Saturday, April 03, 2021, 10 AM at Shobhit University Tower, Pocket B, Mayur Vihar Phase 2, Delhi-110091 (Nearest Metro Station: East Vinod Nagar/Mayur Vihar Phase 2)
- Please bring original testimonials and Xerox copy, publications, research papers and dissertation.
- You may be advised to come prepared to stay overnight under own arrangement, if required.
- No TA/DA shall be provided for attending the interview.
- Selected candidates may be asked to join the services on a short notice.
As the threat of COVID 19 is still hovering around, it is essential and mandatory that each one of us follow safety protocol to keep ourselves and people around us safe. The following measures have been taken at University Tower to ensure safety of all:
- Wearing mask is compulsory at all times.
- Following social distancing norms is mandatory for all.
- Regularly hand sanitizing / hand washing.
- Proper cleaning and sanitizing of washrooms and public areas.
- Thermal scanning of all the Staff, faculty and visitors at main entrance.
We request the candidates to follow these basic protocols of wearing mask and maintaining social distancing during the Walk-in Interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Date &Time: Saturday, April 03,2021; 10 AM to4 PM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Teaching Faculty Position Recruitment Deans, Professors, Associate Professors, Assistant Professors, Lecturers & Research Associates
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org