Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 22-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Sainik School Kalikiri is the twenty fifth Sainik School in the country and the second in Andhra Pradesh. Established in the year 2014, the School functions under the aegis of Sainik Schools Society, Ministry of Defence, Govt of India. It is a fully residential school for boys and girls, and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education. The school offers admissions only to Class VI and Class IX. A Local Board of Administration oversees the overall administration of the school and ensures implementation of policies laid down by the Board of Governors from time to time. General Officer Commanding, Telangana & Andhra Sub Area, Secunderabad is the Chairman of Local Board of Administration of the school. Our motto, ‘LEARN TO LEAD’ encompasses our core values and our promise to lead your child in every step of the way.Since its inception, the school has been rendering yeomen service to the nation by imparting quality education to the students hailing from different sections ofthe society.We view parents as an integral part of the child’s journey,and encourage feedback on their child’s progress from time to time. The school is located 5 kms away from Kalikiri Railway Station and 75 kms from Tirupati Railway Station. The sprawling greenery, the lush green, and the chain of mountains abutting the school is indeed a blessing for the cadets to grow hale and hearty.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Pre-Primary Teacher
- Primary Teachers
- Activity Teacher (Art Craft)
- Activity Teacher Music/Dance
- Special Educator
- Physical Education Teacher
- Head Clerk
- Accounts Clerk
- Multi-Tasking Staff [Gardener, Watch & Ward Staff/ House Keeping Staff (as required), Tradesmen like Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician etc]
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Headmaster/Headmistress Essential: The following QRs are laid down for selection of Headmistresses: (a) Graduate or above in any discipline. (b) Mandatory – A Teaching Degree B.Ed. (c) Experience as required under anyone of the following clauses:- (i) At least 3 years’ experience of administrative charge of a recognized Middle School or higher classes. (ii) At least 5 years’ experience as headmistress or Headmaster /Coordinator/Supervisor of Primary Wing of a recognized High School
Pre-Primary Teacher Essential: (a) Must have at least qualified Grade XII through any recognized Board CBSE/ICSE/NIOS etc with minimum 50% marks. (b) Should have done Nursery Teachers Training Course (c) Two-year diploma in Elementary Education from an institution recognized and approved by AICTE. Experience of minimum 2 years teaching as Pre-Primary Teacher in reputed English Medium school. Desirable: Graduation in any field
Primary Teachers Essential: (a) Graduates with 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.E.Ed) / B Ed. in Elementary education with minimum 50% marks in each. (b) CTET/State TET qualified (c) Experience of minimum 2 years teaching in reputed English Medium School. Desirable: Can speak, read and write Hindi and Telugu
Activity Teacher (Art Craft) Essential: (a) Bachelor in Fine Arts or equivalent (b) Teacher Training Course (TTC) on Art & Craft (c) Experience of minimum 2 years teaching in reputed English Medium school.
Activity Teacher Music/Dance Essential: (a) Must pass in Intermediate Examination and Six years Diploma Course/ four years Certificate Course in Music/Dance (or) Bachelor Degree from any recognized University in B.A Music/Dance (Karnataka, Hindustani) (b) Experience of minimum 2 years teaching in reputed English Medium school.
Special Educator Essential: (a) Graduation with B.Ed (Special Education) or B.Ed General with 1 Year Diploma in Special Education (b) Experience of minimum 2 years of service as PET in reputed English Medium school.
Physical Education Teacher Essential: (a) Must possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education or equivalent certificate recognized by Board of Intermediate Education and an under graduate diploma in Physical Education (U.G.D.P.Ed.) recognized by NCTE. Or Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and a B.P.Ed recognized by NCTE. (b) Experience of minimum 3 years teaching in reputed English Medium school.
Head Clerk (a) Preferably an Ex-Serviceman of clerk category up to the age of 55 years. (b) 5-10 years’ experience in office management, account handling as Head Clerk with high proficiency in staff duties and drafting experience. (c) Computer Savvy- MS Office. Etc. (d) Educational Qualification – Minimum Graduate in case of civilian. (e) Should not have any disciplinary case against him in the entire service.
Accounts Clerk (a) Commerce Graduate or Fifteen years’ service as a clerk in the Defence Services. (b) Basic computer application course of Army/Diploma in Computer Applications of not less than one-year duration. Knowledge of double entry system of accounting, excel sheet and accounting software. (c) Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Accounts clerk in the Defence Services/reputed organization.
Driver Matriculation with driving license of heavy motor vehicle
Ayahs At least 8th pass.
Multi-Tasking Staff [Gardener, Watch & Ward Staff/ House Keeping Staff (as required), Tradesmen like Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician etc] At least 8th pass.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Headmaster/Headmistress Consolidated pay Rs.35,000/-
- Pre-Primary Teacher Consolidated pay Rs.20,000/-
- Primary Teachers Consolidated pay Rs.20,000/-
- Activity Teacher (Art Craft) Consolidated pay Rs.20,000/-
- Activity Teacher Music/Dance Consolidated pay Rs.20,000/-
- Special Educator Consolidated pay Rs.20,000/-
- Physical Education Teacher Consolidated pay Rs.20,000/-
- Head Clerk Consolidated pay Rs.15,000/-
- Accounts Clerk Consolidated pay Rs.15,000/-
- Driver Consolidated pay Rs.12,000/-
- Ayahs Consolidated pay Rs.12,000/-
- Multi-Tasking Staff [Gardener, Watch & Ward Staff/ House Keeping Staff (as required), Tradesmen like Carpenter, Plumber, Electrician etc] Consolidated pay Rs.12,000/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
(1) Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the application format available in school website at www.sskal.ac.in. (PRIMARY SCHOOL KALIKIRI APPLICATION FORMAT)
(2) Recent Passport size photograph of the candidate is to be affixed at the space provided.
(3) A self-addressed envelope duly affixing postal stamps worth Rs. 30/- to be submitted with the application.
(4) Demand Draft for Rs. 500/- for General Category and Rs.250/- for SC/ST Category as application fee (Non-refundable) drawn in favour of the Primary School Sainik School Kalikiri payable at Bank of Baroda, Kalikiri Branch (Code : BARB0KALIKI) also to be forwarded with the application. The fee once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future examination/selection.
(5) Filled in application form along with self-attested copies of certificates are to be forwarded to “The Principal, Sainik School Kalikiri, Chittoor Dist, Andhra Pradesh PIN: 517 234. Super-scribe the envelope with the name of the post applied for.
(1) Short listed candidates will only be called for written test, Practical Test and interview after scrutiny, based on the essential qualifications specified in the table above and experience. Certificates must be enclosed with the application in support of their qualification and experience. Otherwise, the same will not be considered at the time of scrutiny of applications.
(2) No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the selection tests.
(3) The appointment is only on Contractual/ Temporary basis and in no case the selected candidates will be eligible to become permanent in future.
(4) Applicants with higher qualifications and experience, proficiency in sports/games, NCC, etc., will be given added credits during the short-listing process and selection process/interview. Indian Nationals only to apply.
(5) Applicants are to clearly mention their email ID and mobile number in the application form to enable the school to communicate the date/schedule of selection test at short notice. Information pertaining to selection will also be updated on school website.
(6) Candidates are to bring the certificates/documents in original (in support of their qualifications/experience as mentioned in the application) while reporting for selection test, failing which their candidature will not be entertained.
(7) Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the applicant. Last date for receipt of Applications: 10 Apr 2020 (Saturday) School will not be responsible for postal delay
(8) The school administration reserves the right to cancel any one or all the vacancies due to administrative reasons.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 10 Apr 2020 (Saturday)
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR VARIOUS POSTS IN PRIMARY SCHOOL KALIKIRI Read More
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org