Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 19-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in IT&E (Information Technologies and Electronics) in the country working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. In that process, C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to realize nation’s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology.
C-DAC’s Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS) is dedicated to creating high quality manpower for C-DAC in particular and the IT industry in general through the designing and delivering various courses.
C-DAC Mohali requires Visiting Faculty for its various skill based training programs in the field of Electronics, Computer Science, Mechanical engineering, etc.
Interested professionals and experts are invited to empanel themselves with C-DAC Mohali for providing inputs / expertise / Lectures / Theory Sessions/ Practical Lab sessions in following areas:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Visiting Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Computer Science
- Cyber Security
- Network Technologies
- Android/ IoS
- Linux Administration
- Multimedia & Animations
- Social Media
- Artificial Intelligent, Machine Learning
- PCB Design, Fabrication
- ARM Controllers
- Embedded Systems
- Autodesk Revit
- 3D Printing
- Soft Skills
- Effective writing
- Interview Preparation
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
All qualifications must be from recognized Board/Universities/Institutes. The Candidates who have obtained qualifications from any Board/University/Institution declared fake or not recognized by respective regulatory bodies shall not be eligible.
C-DAC has already positioned itself as a successful provider of e-Governance solutions, more specifically for select citizen center applications. Over the years, C-DAC has diversified its activities, transferring the expertise it acquired and technologies it developed to further develop and deploy advanced Information and Communication Technology (ICT) based solutions in the key sectors of economy. At the same time, it has maintained a balance between developing strategic technologies needed in the country for self – reliance, and using skills so developed, to commercialize its technologies and products to address the various requirements.
The diverse technologies that C-DAC, has dealt with are High Performance Computing (HPC), Natural Language processing (NLP), Artificial intelligence (AI), e-Learning, Multilingual Multimedia Computing, Geomatics, Cyber Security, Real time Systems and Software, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, Digital/Broadband Wireless Networks, Scientific Modeling & Visualization. At the same time, the various sponsored projects and contracts undertaken are in the area of Financial Modeling, Telemedicine, Intelligent Information Retrieval, Machine Translation, Network Security, e-Learning, Fault Tolerant and Industrial Computing Systems.
As part of its development activities C-DAC has been awarded a number of sponsored R&D projects, by the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Department of Official Language (DOL), Department of Science and Technology (DST), Department of Scientific and Industrial Research (DSIR), Department of Culture, Department of Biotechnology etc.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Selected Visiting Faculty/ Consultants will be in the panel and they will be called for the sessions as & when required. An honorarium will be paid based on qualification & experience as per C-DAC Mohali norms.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Persons fulfilling the requirements may submit their online applications in enclosed format by 08th April 2021. The above will only be for empanelment of Visiting Faculty and will not confer any right for contract or regular appointment at C-DAC.
The candidates have to apply only ‘ONLINE’ on the web-site www.recruitment-portal.in from 19 March, 2021 till 8 April, 2021 (up to 6:00 PM). After submitting the complete details a registration number is generated. Once the registration number is allotted to the applying candidate, he/she should take a printout of that form. This allotted registration number slip will be used as an identification slip at the time of written test/verification of documents , if called for. Candidates need not send any application /documents by post.
Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment-portal.in website regularly for updates.
For any clarifications regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can call at CDAC Mohali help-line numbers 0172-6619062 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Retired/ Serving Faculty members may also apply for empanelment.
- The empanelment at the level of Professor/ Associate Professor will be considered only for the persons working/ retired on analogous posts.
- The eligibility and empanelment for the visiting faculty shall be determined based on the education qualification, experience, etc. as submitted by the candidate in application form.
- Empanelled candidates may be called by C-DAC Mohali in specific course as and when required.
- All qualifications must be from recognized Board/Universities/Institutes. The Candidates who have obtained qualifications from any Board/University/Institution declared fake or not recognized by respective regulatory bodies shall not be eligible.
- The prescribed experiences indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle any candidate for empanelment. The applications may be short-listed on the basis as deemed appropriate by the Competent Authority.
- C-DAC Mohali reserves the right not to empanel or even not to engage empanelled candidates for lectures without assigning any reason thereof.
- Concealment of facts or supply of wrong information will result in cancellation of candidature at any time in addition to legal action.
- The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of Exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called for empanelment.
- Only on-line registered application form will be accepted
- Candidate must be familiar with online teaching on various web platforms.
- The competent authority shall have the power to lay down the procedure in respect of any matter not mentioned above.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 08th April 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org