Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 16-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
RAMAKRISHNA MISSION VIVEKANANDA EDUCATIONAL AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE (RKMVERI) – TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Faculty Centre of ‘Integrated Rural Development and Management’ (IRDM) located at Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur, Kolkata 700103 is an ‘off-campus’ centre of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (RKMVERI), PO Belur Math, Dist. Howrah, West Bengal and is approved by UGC, and MHRD, Govt. of India.
Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Narendrapur (just like RKMVERI) is a branch centre of Ramakrishna Mission headquartered at Belur Math, Howrah, West Bengal. The Ashrama houses a vast educational complex in a sprawling campus of about 200 acres, with a string of institutions such as a Residential College, a Residential School, Blind Boys’ Academy, Automobile Training Centre, Commercial Institute, three units meant for Agriculture and Rural Development, namely, Lokasiksha Parishad, Agricultural Training Centre and Sasya Shyamala Krishi Vigyan Kendra. There are huge agricultural farms and extension services covering nearly a thousand villages for integrated rural development. A large and well-maintained medicinal plant garden is a unique feature of the Ashrama. The greenery and well-maintained gardens, ponds and water bodies, farms, playgrounds, etc., together with the overall serene atmosphere give the campus an elevating ambiance ideally suited for the cultivation of knowledge — the aim of any educational institution.
Applications are invited for the following post in the Faculty of ‘Integrated Rural & Tribal Development and Management (IRTDM)’ located at Morabadi, Ranchi, (Jharkhand) of Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute (Deemed-to-be-University under section 3 of UGC Act, 1956).
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Assistant Professor (Agronomy)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture with minimum 65% marks in percentage system OR its equivalent grade in point scale system by a recognized university/institute.
- M.Sc. (Ag.) in Agronomy with minimum 60% marks in percentage system OR its equivalent grade in point scale system adopted by the recognized university/institute.
- Ph.D. in Agronomy from a recognized university/institute.
Desirable: Qualified in NET/SET, teaching/research experience in the relevant field.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Contractual for one year with Rs.50,000/- per month (consolidated). Extendable further, subject to annual review and evaluation. Likelihood of becoming permanent will be considered at the appropriate time.
Kolkata, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Hard copy of the application should be sent by speed post or delivered by hand along with Bio-Data and photo-copies of all relevant documents [educational, date of birth, caste (if applicable) experience etc.] duly self-attested to : Administrative Head, Faculty of IRTDM, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Ramakrishna Mission Ashrama, Morabadi, Ranchi, PIN-834008, Jharkhand, within 30 days of this advertisement.
- Age limit and other conditions as per UGC norms.
- In-service candidates should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate has to be produced at the time of interview.
- Please provide only a list of publications if any (research, technical, extension), the actual reprints/photocopies should not be sent with the application at this stage. They should be produced at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA is admissible to attend the interview.
- Candidates should submit online application (www.rkmvuranchi.ac.in) with a non-refundable application processing fee of Rs.500/- to be payable online.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 15 April 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications invited for the post of Assistant Professor (Agronomy) in IRTDM, Ranchi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.