Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 15-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Government Polytechnic, Karad is one of the oldest technical institutes in Satara district of Maharashtra. The institute is a part of an academic brain child of visionary educational policy plan of late Y.B. Chavan, the First Chief Minister of Maharashtra State. Technical Education contributes substantially to the Socio Economic development of the Country as a whole. The development and sustenance of the industrial sector is entirely dependent on the availability of trained manpower to perform the multidimensional activities needed to keep the wheel of industry running. Late Y.B. Chavan saw the dream of great social reformation and overall development through education both-general and technical- for the people of Maharashtra. With this noble cause the institute is established in 1957. At the time of its beginning, the Institute was located at Ogalewadi (a village near Karad) and offered Diploma only in Civil Engineering. 68 students got enrolled for this course. In 1958, two more courses were started viz. Mechanical Engineering and Electrical Engineering.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Visiting Lecturer
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Civil Engineering
- Applied Mechanics
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Qualification: – For Engineering – Minimum first class either at B.E. / B.Tech. or M.E. / M.Tech. in respective branch/discipline.
- Candidates pursuing B.E. / B.Tech or M.E. / M.Tech. should NOT APPLY
Duties of Visiting Lecturer
- Effective implementation of curricula of the concerned course/subject through online/offline mode.
- Planning and delivering class room and laboratory instructions.
- Student’s assessment and evaluation including tasks related with mid-term tests and term-end examinations.
- Design and Development of learning resources.
- Preparing and maintaining student’s records for the academic term.
- Guidance and Counselling to students.
- Assist Head of department in departmental activities and providing students’ services.
- Keep abreast of the newer knowledge, skills and technology
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Theory Lecture: Rs. 500 /- (Per Clock hour)
- Practical: Rs. 250 /- (Per Clock hour)
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
For Academic Year 2020-21, a Walk-In Interview for Visiting Lecturer (Purely on Clock Hour Basis only) in Civil Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering are scheduled on Wednesday, 17/03/2021 at 10.00 a.m. in institute.
Willing and eligible candidates (pl. refer Eligibility Criteria in General Instructions) can directly report to Respective Department along with resume and all necessary documents in original and one set of self attested xerox for verification.
- Implementation of dress code issued by Government of Maharashtra dated 08th Dec. 2020.
- Before taking out office order, the concerned visiting faculty has to give undertaking (enclosed).
- Implementation of SOP in respective of “Corona” issued by Government of India and Government of Maharashtra.
- Maintain discipline in the institute.
- Preparation, maintenance and submission of Course file.
- Conduction of tests, assessment of answer books and entry of marks in the register. Participation / commitment in exam activity viz, Practical / oral / theory, etc
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in interview on Wednesday, 17/03/2021 at 10.00 a.m.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org