Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 13-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
JSS Law College, a professional autonomous college functioning under the aegis of JSS Mahavidyapeetha, was established in the year 1982. College has been Recognized by UGC as “College with Potential for Excellence”. Since its inception it is striving to search for innovative methods in imparting legal education. It has been able to establish itself as one of the best law colleges.
JSS Law college is the first law college in the country to become autonomous. Autonomy of an institution is its right of governance to fulfill its objectives with minimum interference or control from others. The concept of autonomy of a college reserves its right to admit students on merit, determine curriculum, impart teaching, evaluate the performance of students and maintain high standards as a higher educational institution with minimum control by the University and the Government. Autonomous status lays emphasis on what shall be taught, how it shall be taught and how it shall be evaluated. The degree, however, will be awarded by the Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- LL.M. degree with minimum 55%, preferably First class.
- Should have cleared the NET/SLET/Ph.D.
- Ph.D. in Law is preferable.
- Should possess adequate Publications in peer reviewed Journals and Research experience
- Should submit Resume along with the credentials and copies of marks cards to the JSS Law College Office.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Online applications are invited from excellent academic record and relevant work experience for recruitment to the Assistant Professor post
The last date for submitting the application is 20.3.2021. Incomplete Application Form or Application Forms submitted without relevant supporting documents/enclosures (Self attested copies of Degree/Certificates/Marks Sheets/ Experience Certificate etc.) will be rejected.
General Instructions and Eligibility Criteria:
- The last date for submitting the application is 20.3.2021
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidate who are attending interview.
- Appointment is based on full time temporary and will be regularised after satisfaction of the candidate academic performance.
- All appointments are subject to rules and regulations of the JSS Mahavidyapeetha / Government framed from time to time.
- JSS Law College, Autonomous is an institution of excellence and medium of instruction is English.
- Mere fulfilling the eligibility conditions does not confer right on the candidate to be called for interview by the Selection Committee. A duly-constituted Screening and Evaluation Committee (SEC) will verify all applications and short-list them, before calling the candidates for interview.
- Candidates must bring original documents at the time of interview for the purpose of verification of documents.
- Incomplete Application Form or Application Forms submitted without relevant supporting documents/enclosures (Self attested copies of Degree/Certificates/Marks Sheets/ Experience Certificate etc.) will be rejected.
- Candidates called for interview shall appear in person before the Selection Committee on the appointed date and time. Request for rescheduling the interview will not be considered. No virtual mode of interview will be permitted.
- JSS Mahavidyapeetha reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the posts. Also,reserves right to withdraw any advertised post at time without assigning any reason and the decision of the JSS Mahavidyapeetha in this regard shall be final.
- JSS Mahavidyapeetha reserves the right to relax the eligibility conditions in respect of exceptionally meritorious candidates for the above-mentioned posts.
For any clarifications in this regard, you may contact the College at the following numbers:
Name of the Contact Person: Sri. Muddumaddappa
Phone: 0821-2548244 Email: email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date for submitting the Online application : 18.3.2021
Last date for Submitting Hard Copy : 20.3.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Teaching Faculty Recruitment (Assistant Professor) Position
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com