Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 13-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Ashoka University is a pioneer in its focus on providing a liberal education at par with the best in the world. The aim at Ashoka is to help students become well-rounded individuals who can think critically about issues from multiple perspectives, communicate effectively and become leaders with a commitment to public service. An Ashoka education carries a strong emphasis on foundational knowledge, thorough academic research based on rigorous pedagogy, and hands-on experience with real-world challenges. The 2250-plus students on campus, drawn from 30 states and over 243 cities in India and 27 other countries, receive a world-class interdisciplinary education through undergraduate and post-graduate programmes led by internationally renowned faculty.
Ashoka University is a young institution that is a pioneer in liberal education. We seek outstanding talent to join our team at the Office of Academic Affairs
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Programme Manager, Office of Academic Affairs
- Providing administrative support to the Dean, Associate Dean and Senior Director of Academic Affairs in the academic components of the Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes, including (but not limited to) course registration, scheduling, advising & mentoring, and analysing academic data for trends and projections;
- Liaising with Head of Departments on academic advising, degree navigation, course codes, course planning, advising, mid-semester flagging;
- Collaborating with the Office of Learning Support, Centre for Writing and Communications, Ashoka Center for Wellbeing, Admissions Team and Teaching Faculty in ensuring an inclusive learning space for all students;
- Working with the Student Government, primarily the Ministry of Academic Affairs and Department
Representatives in addressing concerns;
- Overseeing academic events and awards such as the Academic Expo, Dean’s List and Convocation;
- Monitoring the academic achievement of students on the academic radar through regular communication and meetings, including documentation of academic transgressions and liaising on these with the relevant stakeholders; and
- Liaising with the Registrar’s Office and the Office of Examination on all assessment related matters as well as
degree and transcript generation.
The successful candidate must have good skills in writing and communication, organization and administration, preferably along with some experience in systems management.
The candidate should have prior knowledge of data handling, as analyzing student data for understanding trends and projections is an essential requirement of the job
The candidate should be ready to work in a fast-paced environment, in which new challenges and
demands sometimes arise on short notice, and with a tightly-knit team of motivated professionals.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Desired: Postgraduate with preferably 2-5 years of experience in a relevant field. University experience will be an added advantage.
Understanding the administrative framework of a path-breaking institution;
Being an integral part of discussions pertaining to academic policy;
Honing skills in emphatic guidance and counselling;
Working in a non-hierarchical team in a dynamic workplace; and
Facilitating a seamless academic experience for future scholars/citizens.
Days of work: The recruit will work on campus for 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday, throughout the year,
and entitled to leave as per Ashoka University regulations.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Commensurate with qualification and experience.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Ashoka University campus at Rajiv Gandhi Education City, Sonipat in the Delhi NCR
📝 HOW TO APPLY
● To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter by March 20, 2021 to the following email addresses: To: email@example.com.
● Please include the name, designation and contact details of a referee from your most recent professional/academic endeavour. They may be contacted by us as part of the process.
● Please use the subject line “Application for Assistant Programme Manager, Office of Academic Affairs” for the email.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before March 20, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com