Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 13-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Army School Itarana (Alwar) was established in the year 1981 in the form of a Nursery School, and was upgraded to the primary level in the year 1990. The School was converted to Army School with the approval of Army HQ on 14 Jun 1991. The School was recognized by Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi (CBSE) on 22 Jun 2001 (Affiliation no 1780018). Army School Itarana was re-designated as Army Public School, Alwar on 01 April 2008. The new school building was inaugurated by Lt Gen R S Sujlana, AVSM, VSM, GOC 10 Corps on 12 May 2008. At present, the school is running classes upto XII standard with all three streams i.e. Science, Commerce and Humanities stream.Civil admissions are also welcomed as per AWES policy.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers PGT
- Trained Graduate Teachers TGT
- Primary Teacher PRT
- Computer Lab Technician
- Biology/Chemistry Lab Assistant
- Administrative Supervisor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT Biology
- PGT Psychology
- PGT Physics
- PGT History
- PGT Physical Education
- TGT Science (Physics/Chemistry)
- TGT Maths
- TGT English
- TGT SST (Political Science)
- TGT Computer Science
- TGT PET
- PRT Special Educator
- PRT Music
- PRT Dance
- PRT Computer
- PRT PET
- PRT Art & Craft
- TGT Librarian
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- PGT Biology P.G. In relevant subject and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks In each
- PGT Psychology P.G. In relevant subject and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks In each
- PGT Physic P.G. In relevant subject and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks In each
- PGT History P.G. In relevant subject and B.Ed with minimum 50% marks In each
- PGT Physical Edcation Master of Physical Edn(MP.Ed) with minimum 50% marks and 02 years Degree course recognize university
- TGT Science (Physics/Chemistry) 02 B Sc with PCB or equivalent and B.Ed with 50% Marks in each
- TGT Maths B.Sc with PCM or equivalent with 50% Marks in each
- TGT English BA with English or equivalent and B.Ed with 50% Marks in each
- TGT SST (Pol Science) BA with Political Science & History or equivalent and B.Ed with 50% Marks in each
- TGT Computer Science B.Sc/B.Tech in Computer Science/ B.Sc with One Year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from University/ Recognized Institution
- TGT PET BP.Ed/DP.Ed with minimum 50% Marks.
- PRT Special Educator Graduation with B.Ed. General with one year Diploma in Special Education with minimum 50% marks in each.
- PRTs Graduation with 2 year diploma in Elementary D E.Ed/ B.Ed with minimum 50% Marks.
- PRT Music BA in Music, experience & Knowledge in relevant field
- PRT Dance BA in Dance, experience & Knowledge in relevant field
- PRT Computer BCA & B.Tech In Computer Science with minimum 50% Marks
- PRT PET BP Ed with minimum 50% Marks
- PRT Art & Craft BA (Fine Art) with minimum 50% Marks
- TGT Librarian B.Lib Science or Graduation with Diploma in Library Science from a recognized institution with minimum throe years experience
- Comp Lab Tech Minimum 10*2 with one year Diploma in Computer Science and knowledge of Hardware, Peripheral and Networking
- Bio/Chemistry Lab Assistant 10+ 2 with (PCB) & Computer literate.
- Administrative Supervisor A graduate/post graduate preferably in commerce/10+2 for Ex Serviceman.
- Receptionist (a) Graduate /10 years of service as a clerk for Ex Serviceman, (b) Knowledge of Computer MS Office (c) Basic knowledge of accounting with Good Communication skill
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Negotiable along with other perks as per CBSE guidelines. Special incentives for outstanding meritorious candidates.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application forms can be obtained on cash payment of Rs 100/- from School office. It may be downloaded from the School website i.e www.apsalwar.edu.in. Enclose Rs 100/ DD in favour of Army Public School, Itarana, Alwar with the downloaded form and sent it with all testimonials & certificates to School either by hand or through registered/speed post latest by 05 April 2021 by 1400 hrs. ‘POST APPLIED FOR’ should be written on the envelop. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected.
Proficiency in computer and good communication skill in spoken English is mandatory for all posts, interview date for above posts will be intimated later by email/SMS/Telephonically, Applications forwarded through email will not be accepted.
The School Management reserve all rights of selection/ rejection based on QR/ experience/merit.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 05 April 2021 by 1400 hrs.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.