Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 11-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani – Hyderabad campus is one of the premier technical and science institutes of higher learning in India. It was established by Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani (Rajasthan) as one of its latest campuses in the year 2008 with the first batch graduating in the year 2012. BITS, Pilani is one of India’s top technical and science universities established under Sec. 3 of the UGC act. The campus is built with state-of-the-art infrastructure without affecting the scenic beauty of the area. Modern laboratories, well-furnished classrooms, lecture theatre complexes, student activity center, auditorium, playground and modern ICT infrastructure, all come together to make BITS Pilani, Hyderabad campus a well-equipped campus.
Applications are invited for the post of Chief Accountant at BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Chief Accountant
Responsibilities – Chief Accountant
Ensuring TDS/PF/ESI/GST Compliances like payment, returns and certificates.
• E-filing of periodical returns as per applicable statue like Income Tax-TDS/GST and others, within stipulated due date and corrections thereof if any
• Reconciling TDS deducted by vendors with Form 26AS on a quarterly basis.
• Posting of payment entries and reconciling bank accounts on daily basis and follow up for unidentified entries.
• Managing of funds by parking in Fixed Deposits (FDs) with bank as per best rates available and liquidating them, as per need and maintaining record of FDs held on hand with record of earnings on interest and balance as on date.
• Checking and accounting invoices received from construction contractors and processing the payment to them.
• Reconciling inter-campus accounts.
• Monthly Payroll MIS showing comparative with previous months and reason for deviations.
• Reconciliation of student numbers, fee collection from students & Scholarships paid to students for each semester.
• Ensuring Fixed Asset Schedule are prepared as per statue requirement and updating of the same including disposals and depreciations and other reports as and when required.
• Preparing financial statements & schedules for statutory audit including any other information and coordinating for smooth conduct of internal & statutory audits.
• Preparation of annual budget & Quarterly MIS.
• Any other responsibility assigned by the In-charge from time to time.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
CA /ICWA with minimum 5 years or Post Graduate in Commerce with minimum 10 years of post qualification accounting experience.
Work Experience and Skills required:
• Should have a good knowledge & understanding of the accounting function.
• Should have a sound knowledge of Taxation Matters – Income Tax, TDS, GST, etc.
• Should have the ability to work independently and as one of a team.
• Should possess excellent IT Skills, should be well versed with MS-Excel, MSWord and should be able to work in the ERP environment. (FSCM, CS, HRMS)
• Strong exhibit, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should be punctual, methodical, organized and self-motivated
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Level 8 (Entry Pay Rs 47,600)
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Suitable candidates please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 20-Mar-21.
Applications may be submitted through email to email@example.com along with copies
of the testimonials within 20-Mar-21.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application Submission is 20-Mar-2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
+91 40 6630 3999
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for the post of Chief Accountant at BITS Pilani Hyderabad Campus. Click here for Notification.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.