Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 10-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Dhole Patil School for Excellence (DPSE) is Kharadi’s premier school. We are a part of the dynamic Dhole Patil Education Society that is based on the philosophy – ‘You dream, we educate’. Dhole Patil School for Excellence aims to provide values-based education that is backed by the latest technological advances. At DPSE, we believe in providing a wholesome environment to the students that leads to their complete development and thus makes them well-rounded individuals. Our approach is student centric, and activity-driven – creating an experiential learning environment that fosters life skills in addition to complete curriculum learning.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Academic Co-ordinators Pre-Primary and Primary
- Pre Primary Teachers
- Primary Teachers PRT
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers
- Physical Education
- Special Educator
- Administrative Co-ordinator
- Lab Attendant
- Accountant/Admin Clerk
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Primary Teachers PRT All Subjects
- TGT All Subjects
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Academic Co-ordinators Pre-Primary and Primary Graduate with B. Ed Minimum 2 years of relevant teaching and admin experience in reputed CBSE schools.
- Pre. Primary Teachers Graduate with NTT ITTC with 2 to 3 years experience in reputed Pre-Schools.
- Primary Teachers PRT All Subjects Graduates with B. Ed and 2 to 3 years experience in reputed CBSE schools.
- TGT All Subjects Graduates or Post Graduates with B.Ed and 2 to 3 years experience in reputed CBSE schools
- Physical Education Graduate with B. PEd or M. PEd
- Special Educator Graduate in Special Education with relevant experience
- Counsellor Post Graduate in Clinical Psychology with relevant experience.
- Administrative Co-ordinator Graduates with good communication skills in English, Hindi, Marathi and proficiency in computers.
- Lab Attendants Graduates with relevant qualification & experience
- Librarian Graduate with B.Lib IM. Lib
- Accountant/Admin Clerk Graduate with relevant experience
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
Mail your resume to email@example.com within 5 days.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 5 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com