Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2020 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 09-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Kumaraguru Institute of Agriculture, the cherished dream of Arutchelvar Padmabhushan Dr. N. Mahalingam was started in September 2014 with the main aim of imparting agricultural education to rural youth. The primary objective of this institution is to tinge agriculture with technology to improve food production, to introduce novel and innovative methods in agriculture, to make agriculture viable and self supportive. The institute carries with it the long standing tradition of Sakthi group of companies and the able backup from the experience gained by Sakthi group organizations. The institution has been sponsored by Sakthi Foundation, the charitable trust promoted by Sakthi Sugars Limited to carry out rural developmental programmes.
Kumaraguru Institute of Agriculture opens exciting avenue to inspire and impact students, faculty, and farmers in a multitude of interdisciplinary pathways to work, innovate and co-create with faculty and researchers at Kumaraguru Institutions in the field of Engineering, Technology Arts, Science and Business in addition to collaborating with industry experts from agro-based industries of Sakthi Group. Come and grow with us!
Applications are invited from eligible candidates fulfilling the desired qualifications for recruitment of Assistant Professors in the following disciplines:
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Faculty Positions (Assistant Professor)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Veterinary Sciences
- Agricultural Extension
- Agricultural Economics
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Assistant Professor (Horticulture) Candidates should have Ph.D. in Horticulture obtained from SAUs/CAUs/ICAR/ Government or other recognized Agricultural Institutes, with or without NET qualification.
- Assistant Professor (Veterinary Sciences) Candidates should possess M.V.Sc / Ph.D. in the Animal Genetics and Breeding / Animal Nutrition/ Livestock Production and Management obtained from SAUs / CAUs/ ICAR/ Government or other recognized Agricultural Institutes, with or without NET qualification.
- Assistant Professor (Agricultural Extension) Candidates should have Ph.D. in Agricultural Extension obtained from SAUs/CAUs/ICAR/ Government or other recognized Agricultural Institutes, with or without NET qualification
- Assistant Professor (Agricultural Economics) Candidates should have Ph.D. in Agricultural Economics obtained from SAUs/CAUs/ICAR/ Government or other recognized Agricultural Institutes, with or without NET qualification
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Standards
💺 JOB LOCATION
Erode, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply on or before March 11, 2021 by 5.00 pm by hard and soft copies. Application form can be downloaded from the website www.kia.ac.in. (Download Application Form)
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before March 11, 2021 by 5.00 pm
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Kumaraguru Institute of Agriculture – Teaching Faculty Recruitment
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com