Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 06-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Sanskriti School – Lucknow is one of its own kinds. It is being formed with the mission to provide World Class Education with a blend of our ages old rich tradition to the children.he Sanskriti School – Lucknow, are committed to a holistic education and view education as having intrinsic value, quite apart from its function of increasing vocational opportunities. Our responsibility lies not only in the development of academic skills, but also vital non cognitive skills.Our school’s culture will encourage the students to innovate and take risks when developing new ideas and considering solutions to problems. Hence, our mission is to provide the right inputs to help the children grow up with the treasure of knowledge which will eventually equipped them to make the right choices in life & grow up to be responsible citizens of the country & the world.
The Sanskrit School. Lucknow is a K-12. CBSE affiliated school, set up under the aegis of C.S.I. Educational Society. TSSL invites applications from experienced, passionate, qualified, dedicated professionals with excellent subject domain, for the following departments/positions for the upcoming ACADEMIC session 2021-22 which will commence from 1 st April, 2021. The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria for different posts advertised and email their application together with most recent updated CV as per their eligibility for the post. Last date for receiving all sophistication Is, Wednesday, 17th March, 2021.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PGT Post Graduate Teachers
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers
- Librarian, Part Time Special Educator, Part Time Counselor, Nurse & Lab Technician, ACD & Exam Coordinator
- NTT / PRT Teachers,Assistant Teachers
- Coaches Sports, Part Time French, German, Martial Art, Yoga, Music Classical, Western, Instrumental, Vocal, Dance Western and Classical.
- Accounts & Finance Executive, Admin & Operations Executive, Admissions & Marketing, IT Executive & Social Media Executive
- Section Coordinator and Section Quality Controller Preprimary, PRT, MIDDLE.
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT Teacher
- Hindi & Sanskrit
- Math & Vedic Math
- IIT NEET, JEE Foundation
- IAS Base Coaching
- Computer Science & Application
- Information Practice
- Artificial Intelligence
- Business Studies
- Legal Studies
- Political Science
- Legal Studies
- History & Geography
- Physical Education & Sports.
- TGT Teacher
- Hindi & Sanskrit
- Math & Vedic Math
- Integrated Science
- Computer Science Applications & Informatics Practice
- Social Studies
- Art & craft
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- PGT Teacher- PHD / Post Graduate in Relevant Subject B. Ed, CTETII Qualified Five years relevant experience at PGT level. Should have handled three consecutive years Class X and XII board exams of respective streams Fixed Term Contract
- TGT Teacher – Graduate In Relevant Subject, B. Ed. CTET Qualified Three years relevant experience Fixed Term Contract
- Librarian, Part Time Special Educator, Part Time Counselor, Nurse & Lab Technician, ACD & Exam Coordinator Relevant Subject, B. Ed, CTET, relevant Specified License where applicable Relevant experience Term Contract
- NTT / PRT Teachers. Asst. Teachers, for al subjects NTT Qualified, Montessori Trained. Bachelors. B. Ed, CTET I. Bachelors degree & Pursuing CTET / B. Ed For Asst Teachers Three years relevant experience Fixed Term Contract Part Time Need Basis
- Coaches Sports, Part Time French, German, Martial Art, Yoga. Music Classical. Western, Instrumental. Vocal. Dance Western and Classical. Relevant Qualifications Five years relevant experience Part Time Need Basis
- Accounts & Finance Executive, Admin & Operations Executive, Admissions & Marketing, IT Executive & Social Media Executive. Relevant qualifications with licencing where deemed necessary Seven years relevant institutional experience Fixed Term Contract
- Section Coordinator and Section Quality Controller. Preprimary, PRT. MIDDLE. High School Coordinator Ten years relevant teaching & Five years holding the Rank of HOD/coordinator of School Fixed Term Contract
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Compensation would be commensurate with relevant qualifications and experience.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
All positions require good command over Technology, English and Hindi. Apply in confidence with Department and Position applied for in the Subject Line. We receive all applications via email only. Kindly email your updated CV: firstname.lastname@example.org or before 17th March, 2021, mentioning the position applied for in the subject line.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 17th March, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org