Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 06-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Jamia Hamdard begins with the establishment of a small Unani clinic in the year 1906 by Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed, one of the well-known practitioners of Unani System of Medicine of his time. Hakeem Hafiz Abdul Majeed had a vision of making the practice of Unani Medicine into a scientific discipline so that Unani medicines could be dispensed in a more efficacious manner to patients. He gave the name “Hamdard” to his venture which means “sympathy for all and sharing of pain”. His illustrious son, Hakeem Abdul Hameed, carried forward the philosophy and objectives of Hamdard in independent India. Even at the time of partition of India in 1947, Hakeem Abdul Hameed was dreaming of setting up a complex of educational institutions which would concentrate on highlighting the contribution of Islam and Islamic culture to Indian civilization and development of Unani medicines for curing diseases
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the post of Associate Professors (Direct/Deputation/Contractual basis) in the Centre for Media and Mass Communications: (i) Print Media and (ii) Electronic Media
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Print Media
- Electronic Media
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
(i) A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the Mass Media Communications.
(ii) A Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a pointscale, wherever the grading system is followed)
(iii) A minimum of 8 years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University or College or Accredited Research Institution/Industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed journals or UGC-listed journals and a total research score of Seventy five (75) as per the criteria given
in Appendix-I, Table- 1.
- Other Terms & Conditions:
- Incomplete applications in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
- Mere fulfilment of the above-mentioned qualifications & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from candidates regarding conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview or selection.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed/deemed to be University or AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable). The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
- Candidates called for interview to fill a vacancy, may be considered for lower post if they are otherwise found suitable.
- For regular appointment there would be a probation period of 1 year.
- Depending on the academic credentials of the candidate, the institute may consider them for an offer on a contractual basis of one/two years, extendable on the basis of the performance assessment.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Associate Professor (Pay as per UGC/Jamia Hamdard)
💺 JOB LOCATION
New Delhi, Delhi
📝 HOW TO APPLY
The applications for the position(s) may reach the office of the Assistant Registrar (Faculty Recruitment), Establishment Section, Jamia Hamdard, Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi – 110 062 on or before 25th March, 2021. The application must accompany a fee of Rs. 1,000 (Rupees One Thousand only) drawn in favour of “JAMIA HAMDARD” payable at New Delhi. The application
without the valid fee will not be entertained.
Applications received after the last date will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Candidates are advised to visit the website of Jamia Hamdard on regular basis (www.Jamiahamdard.edu) updates as amendments, corrigendum (if any), will be placed on the Jamia Hamdard website only.
NOTE: Applications for the positions may be submitted through proper channel, if applicable. In case there is a delay, the Applicant may submit an advance Copy of the Application. However, NOC has to be submitted at the time of interview/selection.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for the submission of applications is 25th March, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.