Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 05-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Vidyalaya came into existence in 1979. It was started in barracks. The new building was constructed, and it was shifted to new school in 1995. Initially the school was Army Regimental School then it was taken over by KVS in 1979. Kendriya Vidyalaya Suranussi is a defense sector school with Building Type B. It is a three-section school with science, commerce and humanities stream at +2 level.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- PRT Primary Teacher
- Computer Instructor
- Sports Coach
- Music Teacher
- Art & Craft Teacher
- Yoga Teacher
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT(English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Commerce, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science)
- PGT (Computer Science)
- TGT( English, Hindi, Social Studies, Science, Sanskrit, Maths, Punjabi)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
PGT(English, Hindi, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Commerce, Maths, Biology, History, Geography, Political Science)
(a) Two Year Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc. Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the subject concerned. OR Master’s Degree from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects.
1 PGT (English) English
2 PGT (Hindi) Hindi or Sanskrit with Hindi as one of the subjects at Graduate level.
3 PGT (Physics) Physics/Electronics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics.
4 PGT (Chemistry) Chemistry/Bio Chemistry.
5 PGT (Economics) Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics.
6 PGT (Commerce) Master’s degree in Commerce. However, holder of Degree of M.Com in Applied/Business Economics
shall not be eligible.
7 PGT (Maths) Mathematics/Applied Mathematics.
8 PGT (Biology) Botany/Zoology/Life Sciences/Bio Sciences/ Genetics/Micro-Biology/Bio-Technology/Molecular
Biology/Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level.
9 PGT (History) History
10 PGT (Geography) Geography
11 PGT (Political Science) Political Science
b) B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University. (c) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Note: Candidates having only Special B.Ed. are not eligible for the post of PGT. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
PGT (Computer Science) Essential: a) At least 50% marks in aggregate in any of the following: B.E or B.Tech (Computer Science/IT) from a recognized University or equivalent Degree or Diploma from an institution university recognized by the Govt. of India. Or ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION FOR VARIOUS POSTS (interview will be conducted only for the posts advertised above) B.E or B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduation Diploma in Computers from a recognized University. Or M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a recognized University. Or B.Sc. (Computer Science)/BCA or equivalent and Post Graduate degree in subject from a recognized university. Or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree in any subject from a recognized University. Or ‘B’ Level from DOEACC and Post Graduate degree in any subject. Or ‘C’ Level from DOEACC Ministry of Information and Communication Technology and Graduation. ii) Proficiency in teaching Hindi and English medium
TGT( English, Hindi, Social Studies, Science, Sanskrit, Maths, Punjabi) a) Four years integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate. OR Bachelor Degree with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject/combination of subject and in aggregate. The elective subjects and languages in the combination of subjects are as under:
1 TGT (English) English as a subject in all the three years.
2 TGT (Hindi) Hindi as a subject in all the three years.
3 TGT (S.St) Any two of the following: History, Geography, Economics and Pol. Science of which one must be either History or Geography.
4 TGT (Science) Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
5 TGT (Sanskrit) Sanskrit as a subject in all the three years.
6 TGT (Maths) Bachelor Degree in Maths with any two of the following subjects: – Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, Statistics.
7 TGT (Punjabi) Punjabi as a subject in all the three years.
i) B.Ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University. ii) Pass in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper-II, conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. iii) Proficiency in teaching in Hindi & English medium. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
For the Post of TGT (S.St):
1. The candidate should have studied any two subjects out of the following: (i) History with at least 50% marks in aggregate and one subject out of Geography/Economics/Political science with at least 50% marks in graduation, OR (ii) Geography with 50% marks with History/Economics/Political Science with at least 50% marks in aggregate and also at least 50% marks in graduation. 2. Geography/History should have been studied in all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks. 3. In case of Honours Degree in History, the candidate should have studied Geography/Economics/Political Science in first and/or second year of graduation with at least 50% marks in History in aggregate and at least 50% marks in other subject indicated above at graduation level and also at least 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level. 4. Similarly in case of Honours degree in Geography, the candidate should have studied History/Economics/Political Science in first and/or second year of graduation with at least 50% marks in Geography in aggregate and at least 50% marks in other subject indicated above at graduation level and also at least 50% marks in aggregate at graduation level.
For the post of TGT (Maths)
1. The candidate should have studied Maths in all the years of graduation with any two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Computer Science, and Statistics. 2. In case of Honours Degree in Maths, the candidate should have studied Maths in all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks in aggregate and any of the two subjects indicated in point No.1 above with at least 50% marks in each subject at graduation level and also at least 50% marks in graduation. 3. BA (Hons.) in Maths and B.Sc (Hons) in any subject other than Maths are not eligible for the post of TGT (Maths).
For the post of TGT (Science)
1. The candidate should have studied Botany, Zoology and Chemistry in all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks in each subject. 2. The candidates with Honours Degree in Botany/Zoology/Chemistry with at least 50% marks in B.Sc should have studied other two subjects with at least 50% marks in each of them at graduation level.
For the posts of TGT (English/Hindi/Sanskrit)
The candidate should have studied English/Hindi/Sanskrit in all the years of graduation with at least 50% marks in English/Hindi/Sanskrit for the posts of TGT (English/Hindi/Sanskrit) respectively and also at least 50% marks in graduation.
Essential: 1. Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education). OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) 2. Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by the Govt. of India. 3. Proficiency to teach through Hindi & English Medium. Desirable: Knowledge of working on Computer.
B.E./B.Tech(Computer Science)/B.C.A/M.C.A/M.Sc(Computer Science)/ M.Sc(Electronics with computer Science component)/ M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc(Computer Science) OR Bachelor’s /Master degree in any Science subject/ Mathematics from recognized university with postgraduate diploma in Computer Application from government recognized university/Institute OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with Postgraduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized university/ ‘O’ level from DOEACC OR Post-graduate degree in any subject with minimum ‘A’ level from DOEACC.
Counselor B.A./B.Sc.(Psychology) with certificate of diploma in counseling. Minimum one year experience in providing career/ educational counseling to students at schools or registration with Rehabilitation Council of India as vocational Counselor.
Nurse Degree or Diploma Holder with BLS Certificate
Sports Coach Graduate from recognized University and B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed
Music Teacher Essential: i) Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent and Bachelor Degree in Music or equivalent from a recognized university. ii) Competence to teach through English\Hindi medium. Desirable: Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Art & Craft Teacher Degree / Diploma in Drawing/Art & Craft with notable work & experience in the concerned field.
Yoga Teacher Graduate in any subject from recognized university along with one year training in yoga
from a recognized institution.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Written Exam: TGT Punjabi, Computer Instructor, and PRT
For PRT, Computer Instructor, and TGT Punjabi posts, Interview will be conducted only for the candidates shortlisted in written test.
KV Suranussi, Jalandhar invites applications from eligible candidates for interview for the preparation of select panel of Part-time Contractual teachers for the session 2021-22. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility conditions and other criterion
as per KVS norms may submit their application on prescribed proforma (available on suranassi.kvs.ac.in) along with photocopy of testimonials through post or by hand to this office latest by 15.03.2021. Candidates whose application form received in due
prescribed proforma may attend the Interview as per the schedule given below.
Application form received after 4:00 PM of 15.03.2021 will be disqualified
Time and Place of Reporting: Kendriya Vidyalaya Suranussi GT Road Suranussi, Jalandhar 9:00 AM Sharp
- Candidates must submit separate application for each post, if applying for multiple posts.
- Candidate must ensure to bring their original testimonials related to qualification, experience and one attested copy of all such document along with one latest passport size photograph for submission at the time of interview.
- In case, number of candidates is more, written test will be conducted. (Candidates not present on time will be debarred from appearing into exam and interview.)
- For the posts of PRT & TGTs, candidates without CTET will be considered only if CTET qualified candidates will not be available.
- Qualification and salary for various posts as per rules and regulations of KVS (www.kvsangathan.nic.in)
- No TA/DA permissible for attending the interview.
- For more details, please visit our website suranassi.kvs.ac.in
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 15.03.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Notice of Interview for the preparation of Select Panel of Part time Contractual Teachers (Session 2021-22) /
अंशकालिक संविदा शिक्षकों के चयन पैनल की तैयारी के लिए साक्षात्कार की सूचना (सत्र 2021-22)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org