Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 05-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
DAV University, Jalandhar is promoted by DAV College Managing Committee which is India’s single largest non-government educational organization managing more than 800 institutions in the country. It has been providing students with an excellent education in modern academic environment.The University traces its roots to the legacy that has been reforming and redefining India’s educational scenario for 130 years. The University has been established by a Legislative Act of the Punjab Government and empowered to confer degrees under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956.
Applications complete in all respects, on prescribed form (available in download form at DAV University official website (www.davuniversity.org) are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors in following disciplines
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Guest Faculty
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Agriculture Sciences (Professors / Associate Professors / Assistant Professors)
- Agronomy + Agroforestry + Agrometeorology, Agric. Economics + Agric Extension & Comm., Entomology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Horticulture + Food Science & Technology, Soil Science & Agric. Chemistry Plant Pathology, Agricultural Engineering.
- Guest Faculty: Statistics, Animal Sciences including Fisheries, Dairy & Poultry.
- Physical Education (Associate Professor)
- Vedic Studies (Shodh Acharya)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
The minimum qualification required for teaching positions shall be as per UGC Regulations on minimum qualification for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in University and colleges and other measures for the maintenance of standards in Higher Education 2018 / ICAR regulations. (For details: kindly visit UGC website and in case of teacher Education as per the National Council for Physical Education (Regulation, norms and Procedure) amendment Regulations, 2019 (website www.ncte.gov.in ).
The minimum qualification for the post of Shodh Acharya: M.A. Sanskrit with Ph.D degree. Candidates with extensive research and master degree in Hindi / Philosophy will be preferred.
Desirable: Candidates with teaching experience at University level shall be given preference.
Note: Retired persons can also apply who are below the age of 65 years on the last date of application.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Selected candidate shall be offered salary as per norms.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Application form can be downloaded from University website www.davuniversity.org. The candidate is required to enclose bank draft of Rs. 1500/- drawn in favour of Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar, encashable at Jalandhar alongwith application form.
- The candidate shall put his/her signatures on each page of application form and other documents attached.
- Application form accompanied with self-attested copies of qualification certificates/testimonials including experience certificates issued by the Competent Authority be sent only by Registered/Speed Post/Courier to Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar, so as to reach on or before March 24, 2021.
The candidate must attach FIVE photo copies of the duly filled form along with the original. Testimonials (self-attested) should be attached to the original form only
- If the number of applications received in response to this advertisement in respect of any of the posts is large, the University may shortlist the candidates on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed.
- The interview letters shall be sent under Registered/Speed Post. The University shall, however be not responsible for any postal delay/lapse.
The candidate(s) shall be informed through e-mail/telephonically.
- The candidates already in service should sent their application form through the Administrative Authority concerned and the University Employees through the Registrars of their respective Universities. The persons employed in the private firms and institutions through the Heads of the Firms/Institutions concerned. Applications not routed through respective channels are liable to be rejected. Candidates may send an advance copy of the application along with the requisite fee before the last date of the receipt of the application(s).
- Applications received late or on plain paper or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
- Candidates selected for appointment will be placed on probation for two years or on contract as per the recommendations of the selection committee.
- Candidates selected for appointment will have to produce the original documents relating to their age, qualifications experience and fitness, etc., before joining the post to which they are appointed.
- Terms and conditions of appointment of candidates shall be governed by the provisions of the DAV University conduct and service rule as applicable from time to time.
- Candidates invited for the interview(s) will have to present themselves for interview at specified place given in the interview letter/or informed by other means on their own expenses.
- Impersonation or submission of false/fabricated/tampered documents or making incorrect/false statements by a candidate, will, in addition to debarring him/her permanently or for a specific period from any employment in the University, shall also render him/her liable for criminal prosecution.
- Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate will lead to disqualification.
- There shall be no upper age limit for the posts under reference except the date of superannuation. The University reserves the right not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised, if circumstances so warrant, without assigning any reason thereof and number of vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection process.
- Application fee in no circumstances shall be refunded.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before March 24, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
0181 – 2708845
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
DAV University, Vill: Sarmastpur, Jalandhar – Pathankot Highway, Kishangarh, Jalandhar, Punjab, 144301 INDIA
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications complete in all respects, on prescribed form are invited from eligible candidates for the position of Professors/Associate Professors/Assistant Professors
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com