Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 04-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
DWPS, Kolkata provides state-of-the-art infrastructure for its students, enlightening them by getting them to interact with eminent personalities in their respective fields. We encourage educating the mind, heart and soul, through innovative pedagogical approaches, thereby inculcating cherished values. Building leadership qualities and mentoring every child to lead a happy and successful life are the primary objectives of our institution. Our school has been planned and designed to match the prevailing global standards in curriculum and caters to the requirements of potential parents who are seeking world class education for their children.
Skilled, enthusiastic, imaginative educators who can bring out the best in students, responsing to different abilities and interests.
Delhi World Public School believe that teaching is one of the most fulfilling career. You can find challenging opportunities in an environment that recognizes and rewards exceptional performance. Join the DWPS family and contribute to learning and growth.
We require dynamic and experienced candidates with good academic records and excellent communications skills for the following posts:-
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Pre-Primary Teachers
- Primary School Teachers.
- Middle School Teachers
- Computer Teachers
- Physical Education Teachers (Male/Female)
- School Counsellor
- Lab Assistants
- Head Admin
- Admission Counsellor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Pre-Primary Teachers
- Primary School Teachers: (All subjects)
- Middle School Teachers : (All subjects)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Pre-Primary Teachers: Grad/B.Ed/NTT or Equivalent Degree, min 3-5 yrs of experience.
- Primary School Teachers: (All subjects) Grad/Post Grad with B.Ed, min.5-8 yrs of exp. in a reputed CBSE English medium School.
- Middle School Teachers : (All subjects) Grad/Post Grad with B.Ed/M.Ed, min. 8-10 yrs exp. in a reputed CBSE English medium School. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in teaching Board Classes.
- Computer Teachers: MCA/B.Tech/M.Tech, min 5-8 yrs experience in a reputed CBSE English medium School.
- Physical Education Teachers (Male/Female): B.P.Ed/M.P.Ed, min 5-8 yrs experience in a reputed CBSE English medium School.
- Librarian: B.Lib / M.Lib, min 3-5 yrs experience working in a reputed CBSE English medium School.
- School Counsellor: M.Sc (Psychology) min 5-8 yrs experience working in a reputed CBSE English Medium School.
- Lab Assistants: B.Sc / M.Sc. min 3-5 yrs experience working in a reputed CBSE English Medium School.
- Head Admin: Grad/Post. Grad with 8-10 yrs experience in an English medium School. Shall head the admin and will be responsible for Personnel, Transport, Liasion, Security, Legal, Procurement & Statutory Compliances (ex-army man preferred).
- Admission Counsellor: Post Grad/Grad with min 5 yrs exp. in an English Medium School and excellent spoken English and presentation skills.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary shall be commensurate with experience & merit and shall not be a constraint for the deserving candidate.
💺 JOB LOCATION
Kolkata, West Bengal
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Interested candidates can send their CV via email within 10 days from the date of advertisement.
Eligible and interested candidates may send an application along with their updated Curriculum Vitae, copies of all the necessary certificates in support and passport size photograph to prescribed email address.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is within 10 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org