Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021| FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 02-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
TRANSLATIONAL HEALTH SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY INSTITUTE (THSTI) – TECHNICAL ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT 2021
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. THSTI is a part of the interdisciplinary Biotechnology Science Cluster at Faridabad, Haryana in the National Capital Region (NCR). The institution is a dynamic enterprise with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
This recruitment is to fill up the Laboratory Assistant vacancy under the project entitled “Evaluation of Rationally Designed Influenza Vaccines (ENDFLU)”
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following contract positions under the project entitled “Zinc as an adjunct for the treatment of very severe disease in infants younger than 2 months (PI: Dr. Nitya Wadhwa)”. The multicentre study will be done at4 hospitals in Delhi: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC & SJH), Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) and associated Lok Nayak Hospital, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) and Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (KSCH)
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Laboratory Assistant
- Technical Assistant
🏫 TITLE OF THE PROJECT
- Laboratory Assistant – “Evaluation of Rationally Designed Influenza Vaccines (ENDFLU)”
- Technical AssistantApplications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following contract positions under the project entitled “Zinc as an adjunct for the treatment of very severe disease in infants younger than 2 months (PI: Dr. Nitya Wadhwa)”. The multicentre study will be done at4 hospitals in Delhi: Vardhman Mahavir Medical College & Safdarjung Hospital (VMMC & SJH), Maulana Azad Medical College (MAMC) and associated Lok Nayak Hospital, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya (CNBC) and Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital (KSCH)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Bachelor of Science/ 3 years Diploma in Engineering and Technology or equivalent from a recognized University.
The experience should be in working in the animal house and wet lab, autoclaving, preparation of media and reagents, knowledge of handling and discard of bio-waste. Preference will be given to prior experience in lab animal feeding and general routine work in small lab animal house
M.Sc in Life Science or Chemistry from a recognized university.
Training/ Dissertation In Microbiology/Molecular biology/ Genomic Microbial cultivation, DNA extraction, PCR assay, NGS and data analysis
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Laboratory Assistant
- Technical Assistant
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Before filling up the online application, keep the following documents handy:
Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application; (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format):
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature, (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Matriculation certificate (equivalent to 10th Standard) / Mark sheet
iv) Intermediate certificate (equivalent to 12th Standard) / Mark sheet
v) Graduation degree or Diploma certificate / Mark sheet
vi) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet (if any)
vii) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate (if any)
viii) Relevant experience certificates (if any)
ix) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed b the Govt, of India, if applicable
Application fee is to be deposited online as per the details given below:
Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates Rs 200/-
- The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website www.thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
- On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
- Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
- Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- Candidates are requested to use Microsoft Edge internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
- In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
- Laboratory Assistant Last date for receipt of online application 15th March 2021
- Technical Assistant Last date for receipt of online application 14th March 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Laboratory Assistant and Technical Assistant
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.