Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 02-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Central Institute of Technology (CIT), Kokrajhar is situated in Kokrajhar District of Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC) in Assam. CIT has been established for the basic objective of fulfilling the aspirations of the Bodo People relating to their cultural identity, language, education and overall economic development of the region and to impart Bodo youths with requisite technological and vocational training to produce the required manpower to give the impetus to economic growth of this area and to integrate the Bodo People into the mainstream of Technical and Vocational Education. It is a Centrally Funded Institute under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- ERP & Website Developer
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Eligibility / Qualification B. Tech CSE/IT
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Design and implementation of ERP Module for Academic and Administrative functionalities and Website development & Maintenance.
• Make changes to ERP Module as required.
• Renew developed module and identify operational issues.
• Generate Reports.
• Support applications and troubleshoot any problems that arise and when necessary, work with other support services to find the solution and restore service.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, skills & Abilities:
• Efficient in Microsoft Office
• Working with Linux, LDAP, Apache, SSO.
• Programming with php/ Perl
• Experience of working with Version control-git
• Knowledge of site hosting solutions, AWS.
• Experience of any template-based website framework-Drupal, Work press, etc.
• Wireframing for website design
• Role based access control.
• VPN management, Proxies, Internet and Intranet creation, and web portal management.
• Common attacks on website and programming techniques to counteract these attacks
• SSL, key generation, certificate, hosting sites using https
• Create/modify website and applications for use on mobile devices.
• Develop new web applications from scratch, according to the requirements provided.
• Develop functional/ technical documentation.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Rs. 30,000 per month
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Project Title: ERP Developer
Date: March 17, 2021 (Wednesday), Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m.
Venue: IT Lab-I, CIT Kokrajhar.
Candidates have to appear in the Walk-in-Interview along with application on plain paper giving details of all educational qualifications, experience and contact info and CV. They shall bring all originals and submit photocopies of relevant documents.
Selection process: Selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Please Note that,
• No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
• Candidates will not be sent any call letter separately.
• The posts are purely temporary and does not pose any right for regularization to the incumbent.
• Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
March 17, 2021 (Wednesday), Reporting Time: 10:00 a.m.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Walk-In-Interview for the following ERP & Website Developer posts (Contractual)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com