Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 01-03-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
KV.DRDO has charted a tremendous growth in the last Twenty Five years both quantitatively and qualitatively. In terms of infrastructure, the Vidyalaya stands as one of the best among the Schools of Bangalore region.Starting with a strength of 185 students, it now boasts of nearly 2000 students and 72 teaching and non-teaching staff with an infrastructure that is one of the best available in Kendriya Vidyalayas across the country, the Vidyalaya caters to both the educational and non-educational needs of students and teachers alike.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Post Graduate Teachers
- Trained Graduate Teachers
- Primary Teacher
- Sports & Games Coaches
- Special Educator
- Data Entry Operator
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Post Graduate Teachers PGT
- Hindi,English,Maths, Physics,Chemistry,Biology.
- Trained Graduate Teachers TGT
- Hindi,English,Maths,Social Science,Science,Sanskrit
- Post Graduate Teachers PGT
- Computer Science & Computer Instructors
- Trained Graduate Teachers TGT (P&HE)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Primary Teacher 10+2 in any discipline with 50% marks from any board with JBT/DEd./PTC or equivalent from recognized University BA/B.Com./B.Sc. with B.Ed is also eligible (Proficiency to teach in English & Hindi)& pass in CTET ( preferred)
- TGT (All Subjects) Bachelor’s degree in concerned subjects with 50% marks and B.Ed ( Passing CTET is preferred )
- PGT (All Subjects) Master,s Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate inconcerned subject with B.Ed. (Physics/Chemistry/ Mathematics/Biology/ English/Hindi)
- PGT COMUTER SCIENCE BE/B.Tech(Computer Science)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc. (Electronics with computer Science component) B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR Bachelor’s /Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from Government recognized University/Institute. OR Post Graduate Degree in any subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/Ö” Level from DOEACC
- Computer Instructor BE/B.Tech(Computer Science)/BCA/MCA/M.Sc. (Electronics with computer Science component) B.Sc. (Computer Science) OR Bachelor’s /Master degree in any Science subject/Mathematics from recognized university with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from Government recognized University/Institute. OR Post Graduate Degree in any subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/Ö” Level from DOEACC
- Coaches for sports –Hockey/ Kho-Kho/Basket ball/ Football M.P.Ed./B.P.Ed./D.P.Ed./NSNIS Skilled/State player and qualified experts with diploma/degree from recognized institute.
- Yoga Graduation in any Subject One year training in yoga from recognized institution.
- Art & Craft /Instructor for classical Folk/ any other dance /pottery/ Handicraft/Musi c etc) Recognized Diploma in Craft/Drawing/Painting/Sculptures/ Music/ Dance(Any)
- Counsellor Degree/Diploma/Certificate in counselling. M.A./M.Sc.(Psychology) from a recognized college or University + Regular one year Post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling OR M.A./M.Sc./M.Com with B.Ed/M.Ed. qualification + Regular one year post Graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- Doctor MBBS & registered with Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council
- Nurse Diploma in Nursing from Govt. Recognized institution/B.Sc.(Nursing)/GNM
- Data Entry Operator Bachelor’s degree in any Discipline from recognized university with Computer Knowledge
- Special Educator For Secondary and Senior Secondary Graduate with B.Ed (Special Educator) of B.Ed (General) with one year Diploma in Special Education or B.Ed (General) with two years Diploma in Special Education or B.Ed (General) with Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education or B.Ed (General) with Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education or PG Diploma in Special Education ( Mental Retardation) or PG Diploma in Special Education ( Multiple Disability : Physical & Neurological) or PG Diploma in Special Education (Locomotor Impairment and Cerebral Palsy) or Secondary Level Teacher Training Course in Visual Impairment or Senior Diploma in Teaching the Deaf or BA B.Ed in Visual Impairment or Any other equivalent qualification approved by RCI.
- German Teacher Bachelor’s degree/diploma in German language from Indian university
Relaxation in CTET-In the absence of CTET qualified candidates, candidates without CTET qualification may be considered If, otherwise eligible as per KVS requirement rules. Further clarification on Qualification please refer KVS Website
Service condition: –
❖ Teacher appointed on contractual basis will not be entitled for vacation pay and during Autumn/Winter Break payment shall be calculated on pro rata basis.
❖ Teacher will not be entitled for pay, if remains absent on working day. In case of absence from duty payment will be calculated on prorate basis.
❖ Working hours shall be same as regular teacher.
❖ Those who are filling google form also to attend walk in Interview as per the dates mentioned above.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Primary Teacher Monthly Consolidated Rs.21250/-
- TGT Monthly Consolidated Rs.26250/-
- PGT Monthly Consolidated Rs.27500/-
- PGT COMUTER SCIENCE Monthly Consolidated Rs.27500/-
- Computer Instructor Monthly consolidated Rs.21250/- for Class-I to V and Rs.26250/- for Class-VI to X
- Coaches for sports –Hockey/ Kho-Kho/Basket ball/ Football Monthly Consolidated Rs.21250/
- Yoga Monthly Consolidated Rs.21250/
- Art & Craft /Instructor for classical Folk/ any other dance /pottery/ Handicraft/Music etc) Monthly Consolidated Rs.21250/
- Counsellor Monthly Consolidated Rs.26250/-
- Doctor Rs.1000/- per day for 2 Hrs/ as per need prescribed by Vidyalaya
- Nurse Rs.750/- per day for 7 Hrs a day
- Data Entry Operator As per Govt. Norms
- Special Educator As per Govt. Norms
- German Teacher Monthly Consolidated Rs.26250/-
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted in KV DRDO, C. V. Raman Nagar, Bengaluru for empanelment of teachers on part time contractual basis for the academic year 2021-22 for the posts on the dates given below in KVDRDO School premises.
Wanted teachers, purely temporary on contractual basis (subject to availability of vacancy) for the Academic Session 2021-22 (w.e.f. 1st April 2021) as per details given below. Interview will be held in Vidyalaya campus on 06/03/2023 and 07/03/2021 from 08.00am to 2.00pm.
No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Bring original testimonials with self-attested photocopies for submission.
One passport size Photo to be affixed in the application form.
For more details about eligibility, qualification and remuneration please refer to Vidyalaya website: drdobangalore.kvs.ac.in ( Phone:080-25243919 ). Those who fill google form also have to attend walk in interview on the date given above
|PGT:Hindi,English,Maths, Physics,Chemistry,Biology. TGT:Hindi,English,Maths,Social Science,Science,Sanskrit Primary Teacher||06.03.2021 (Saturday from 8am to 2pm)|
|PGT Computer Science & Computer Instructors TGT (P&HE), Sports & Games Coaches,Yoga, Special Educator,Counsellor, German,Kannada , Craft, Music,Dance ,Doctor, Nurse,Data Entry Operator||07.03.2021 (Sunday from 8am to2pm)|
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk-In-Interview 06/03/2023 and 07/03/2021 from 08.00am to 2.00pm.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
- Link for Submission of Online Form for Appointment of Contractual Teachers for the session
- Qualification Details of Contractual Teachers for the session 2021-2022PDF(109.45 KB)
- Advertisement for Appointment of Contractual Interview for the session 2021-2022
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com