Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 28-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
💼 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Navy Children School (NCS) is a chain of schools across India administrated by The Navy Education Society. The school began as Naval School on 2 August 1965 with the first branch at Delhi, but changed its name to Naval Public School in 1985 and then Navy Children School in 2005. Navy Children School is categorized under CBSE School, which is located in Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu. The Navy Children School is committed to both thought and action. Our renowned faculty deliver bold new ideas. The aim of Navy Children School is to provide a high quality education in a happy, caring and safe environment. While academic achievements are high, we are equally concerned that each child is given the opportunity to discover and develop other talents, be they sporting, artistic, music or personal. Navy Children School campuses in order to help create a more enjoyable school environment.Navy Children School has excellent facilities for such activities. The philosophy of the school is to provide a holistic education for children and additionally to teach them independence, leadership and to take responsibility. Children can join community organizations such as Scouts. Guides. Junior Red Cross and all are involved in Community Projects. Our strong belief is that education need not be focused on rote learning. Rather, it should be oriented towards developing a fuller person — in body, mind and soul, a person imbued with a sense of independence.commitment and compassion, a person capable of providing the kind of leadership our society needs.
🎯 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Headmaster / Headmistress
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT),
- Part Time Teacher
- (Art & Craft, Music w/c, Dance w/c, Martial Arts, Robotics, Yoga, Artificial Intelligence, Counselor & Wellness)
🏫 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Hindi / Sanskrit
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Navy Children School, Coimbatore is a CBSE Co-Ed School administered by the Navy Education Society. The school is functioning upto Std VIII.
For Headmaster / Headmistress
• Master’s Degree in any of the core subject taught in the Navy Children School, completed as a regular course with at least 60% marks from a recognized University / Institution.
• Bachelor of Education completed as a regular course with at lease 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution. Experience: At least one year of experience as VP of recognized Senior Secondary public school (or) At least one year of work experience as Head of any recognized Secondary / Middle / Primary School (or) At least two years of work experience as HM in recognized Senior Secondary school (or) At least five years of combined teaching experience as TGT and PRT, of which at least three years should be the experience of TGT in recognized schools. Desirable: Excellent communication skills in English and proficiency of using MS-Office in administration of the school.
• B.A/B.Sc Degree studied as a regular course and qualified with at least 60% marks for TGT with relevant subject from a recognized University / Institution.
• B.Ed in relevant subject as a regular course with at least 50% marks from a recognized University / Institution.
• The candidate should have studied the relevant subject at Senior Secondary also.
• Excellent communication skills in English is required.
For Part Time Teachers
• Proficiency / Experience in relevant field.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Note: ‘Application form to be downloaded from the link shorturl.at/duLOY and the duly filled applications are required to be scanned and emailed to: email@example.com by 06 March 2021. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for Interview & Demo by phone/e-mail.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 06 March 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.