Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 28-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala, IIITM-K, is a non-profit making autonomous institution registered under Section 8 old Section 25 Companies Act 2013 under Government of Kerala and the management of the Institute is vested with a Board of Directors comprising eminent industrialists, academicians and senior Government officials appointed by the Government of Kerala. With the great leadership of K P P Nambiar and the eminent and well known members F.C. Kohli, V Rajaraman, Vijay Bhatkar, T K A Nair all visionary thoughts to establish IIITM-K as a Company, made IIITM-K into a difference, that made a unique culture to think out of the box, that to focus more on innovation, entrepreneurship and Industry- academia collaboration and also to closely working with Government and central Government agencies to deliver various IT based services.
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology (Digital University of Kerala) was established in 2020 by the Government of Kerala by upgrading the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management, Kerala. It is a non-affiliating research and post graduate teaching University in the State of Kerala to facilitate and promote studies, research,
incubation and extension work in Digital Technologies and its application domains in Science, Engineering and Humanities. It is the first Digital University in the state.
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology invites applications from suitable candidates for the following posts at University. The appointment will be initially for a period of one year and will be extended based on the performance.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant – 5 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Business Development)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Assistant – 5 Posts
Qualification & Experience:
1. Graduate in any discipline with 3-5 years’ relevant office clerical experience/Administrative matter in National level academic Institutions/Universities.
2. Good Written Knowledge in English and Oral Communication skills.
3. Excellent Knowledge in Microsoft Office (EXCEL/WORD/PPT) Age Limit: 36 yrs. as on date of notification.
Assistant Manager (Business Development)
Qualification & Experience:
• MBA with minimum 60% marks and having three years of experience in sales and marketing. Or
• Engineers with minimum 60% marks in Graduate and having 10 years of technology sales experience are also eligible to apply Age Limit: 40 yrs. as on date of notification
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
- Assistant – 5 Posts Remuneration: Rs. 25,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
- Assistant Manager (Business Development) Remuneration: Rs. 60,000/- per month depending on the qualifications and relevant experience (consolidated).
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications shall be submitted on-line before 4pm latest by 12th March, 2021. The application can be had from www.iiitmk.ac.in/careers. Applications received thereafter shall not be entertained. The candidates must bring all original certificates/testimonials at the time of interview. The date and time of the interview will be intimated on mobile/email. The candidates are, therefore, advised to check their email regularly after the last date of receipt of application.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The full-time contract appointment will be initially for a period of one year and will be extended based on the performance
- The candidate must ensure that he/she possesses the required qualifications and experience for the post
- If the documents submitted by any candidate are found incorrect/false at the time of the interview, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any shortcomings are detected after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- KUDSIT has the right to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage and the decision of KUDSIT will be final.
- KUDSIT has the right to reject the entire selection/advertisement procedure at any stage and the decision of KUDSIT shall be final in this regard.
- No TA/DA shall be provided to the shortlisted candidates.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 4pm latest by 12th March, 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Kerala University of Digital Sciences, Innovation and Technology (KUDSIT) invites applications for the posts of Assistant – 5 Posts and Assistant Manager (Business Development)- 1 Post at the University.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com