Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 26-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
The University was formed by bringing together and integrating four well known technical institutions in the city of Madras (now Chennai) namely,
College of Engineering (CEG) (Established in 1794)
Alagappa College of Technology (ACT) (Established in 1944)
Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) (Established in 1949)
School of Architecture & Planning (SAP) (Established in 1957)
The University is situated in the southern part of the city of Chennai and it is 3 kms. from the nearest Railway Station (Guindy) and 10 kms. from Chennai Airport. The University’s Main Campus extends over 189 acres abutting the Adyar River on the north and Raj Bhavan on the south. The Madras Institute of Technology at Chrompet constitutes
the second campus of the University which extends over 52 acres. A third campus extending over 5 acres is located at Taramani, Chennai. These campuses have a variety of buildings serving the various needs of the University community.
Applications are invited for the following temporary posts on daily wage basis for the office of the Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Professional Assistant – I
- Professional Assistant – II
- Clerical Assistants
- Centre for Research
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Professional Assistant – I B.E./B.Tech. (Computer Science /IT)
- Professional Assistant – II M.C.A/M.Sc. in the branch of Computer Science / IT/ Software Engineering / related disciplines.
- Clerical Assistants Any Degree (Art & Science)
- Peon VIII pass
For Professional Assistant I / II
Proficiency in Web Design, Web Application Development using PHP, AJAX, JQUERY, PostgreSQL,
MYSQL Database Management, Linux Server Administration.
1.Minimum one year experience in Web design, Web Application Development in PHP.
2.Knowledge of PHP frameworks, PHOTOSHOP, DREAMWEAVER or other web design / development tools.
3.Experience in Systems / Network/Server Administration.
4.Knowledge in MYSQL and Postgres database management systems.
For Clerical Assistant
Typewriting English in lower grade with knowledge in MS Office
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Professional Assistant – I Rs.760/- Salary per day
- Professional Assistant – II Rs.713/- Salary per day
- Clerical Assistants Rs.448/- Salary per day
- Peon Rs.391/- Salary per day
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates may send their applications in the enclosed format along with the photo copies of certificates
and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post on or before 09.03.2021.
CENTRE FOR RESEARCH
ANNA UNIVERSITY, CHENNAI- 600 025.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “CFR/Recruitment/2020-2021”
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview after scrutinizing the applications.
- The actual date and time of the interview will be intimated by email or by telephone to the shortlisted candidates.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with their original certificates.
- Candidate attending the interview will do so at their own expenses.
- Preferred to have experience working with confidential data.
- The positions are purely temporary and the duration is for six months which may be extended depending on the performance with periodical breaks.
- Selected candidates shall report for the duty immediately.
- The selection criteria would be as per the guidelines of Anna University.
- Write the name of the post, on top of the envelope.
- Duly filled in application along with enclosed self attested photocopies of relevant certificates to the address of “The Director, Centre for Research, Anna University, Chennai- 600 025”. Last date for the receipt of the application is 09.03.2021.
- For every post separate application is need to be filled.
- Full address, name of the district and pin code should be clearly mentioned in the envelope.
- The selection committee decision will be final.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 09.03.2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.