Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 25-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Amity University has been established by an act of State Legislature and recognized by University Grants Commission (UGC) through the Act of State Legislature. Amity has some of the most talented and dedicated thought leaders in the country who come from the best institutions around the world. Not only are they academically and professionally amongst the best, but have high standards of moral and ethical values, so that they can be true role models. Amity Academic Staff College benchmarks with the latest teaching methodologies from around the world to train its faculty.Amity University continuously upgrades the knowledge and skills of the faculty members in various institutions under its umbrella. For this, various Faculty Development Programmes are regularly organised viz., Orientation Programmes, Effectiveness Programmes, Domain Refresher Programmes and Specialized Programmes.
We are looking for experienced, competent, and committed individuals for the position of Professor and Director in the department of Amity Institute of Neurosciences and Neuropsychology (AINN) for its Noida campus.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Professor and Director
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Institute of Neurosciences and Neuropsychology (AINN)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Applications are invited for faculty positions from candidates who meets following criteria:
- MD /Ph.D. or equivalent degree in biomedical field
- Minimum 15 years of research and teaching experience in Molecular Neuroscience / Neurobiology / Neurochemistry / Neuro-oncology.
- Experience of guiding/conducting research activities in the key areas of Molecular Neuroscience, Neuro-oncology; Developmental Neurobiology; Neurotoxicology; Systems Neuroscience; Neurogenetics; Behavioral Neuroscience; Neurodegenerative biology, Neural Stem Cells etc
- Funded Projects as PI, excellent scientific publications in high impact, peer reviewed and indexed journals including patents and awards.
- Strong administrative experience in successfully running bigger department/Centre or institution.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Remuneration will be as per the UGC norms/experience of the individuals.
📌 JOB LOCATION
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Kindly send your resume through an online format for which please visit www.amity.edu/careers OR kindly email your resume, indicating in the subject line the position applied for, within 15 days to email@example.com
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV through an online format for which please visit www.amity.edu/careers.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date of Application Submission is within 15 days
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📫 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Amity University Applications invited for Professor and Director at AINN – 24-02-2021 – Adv/AUUP/HR/21/080
Advertisement Date: 24-02-2021
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.