Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 24-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Hindustan College of Engineering Deemed University, started in the year 1985, was conferred the “University Status” by University Grants Commission (UGC), Government of India, Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956 from the academic year 2008-09 and under the name HITS (Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science). Today, Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is one of the most sought after engineering Institutions in Tamil Nadu, reputed for its highly qualified and experienced faculty and excellent infrastructural facilities for curricular and extra curricular activities, the University has maintained an enviable academic excellence right from its inception. The student community comprises of students from all over India and Overseas. We have students hailing from Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Egypt, Ethiopia, France, Indonesia, Kenya, Korea, Liberia, Libya, Mauritius, Nigeria, Oman, Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Sudan, U.A.E, Thailand, Vietnam, Tanzania, USA, etc.
Faculty Recruitment 2021 Deemed University Applications are invited from dynamic and committed Academicians & Industry Professionals for faculty positions in the emerging disciplines. Industry Professionals will be considered for Adjunct faculty.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Academic Administrators
- Manager / Experts in Rubber and Mango Plantation / Horticulture work
- Manager – ERP
- Facility Manager – Hostels
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
Applications are invited for Adjunct / Dean / HOD / Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor roles in the following discipline.
- Aeronautical Sciences (Aero / Aerospace)
- Autonomous System, Propulsion, CFD, Airworthiness and Safety, Space Systems, UAV and Aerodynamics, FEM, Aircraft Maintenance, Drone Technologies, Right Mechanics, Artificial Intelligence (Al), Avionics, Satellite Technology, Control & Guidance, Fluid Dynamics
- Architecture / Building Sciences
- Housing, Planning, Transportation Engineering, Water Resources, Environmental Engineering, General Arch, Landscape Digital Architecture, Conservation, GIS & Remote sensing, Sustainability Engineering, Coastal & offshore Engineering, Smart Cities, Construction Technology, Underground Space Utilization
- Computing Sciences
- Cognitive Computing, Informatics, Artificial Intelligence, Cyber Security, Cloud Computing, Big Data Analytics, Data Science, Block Chain, Quantum Computing, Augmentation Reality/Virtual Reality, Internet of Things (loT), Machine Learning
- Aviation, Air Transportation & Management, Commerce, Economics, Finance, Sports, Media, Tourism, Logistics, Business Analytics, Digital Marketing, Renewable Energy Business, Software technology (ERP)
- Corporate Law, Criminal Law, IPR, Human Rights Law, Constitution Law
- Electrical Sciences
- VLSI, SoC, Embedded Systems, Networking, DSR loT, Electric Vehicles, Systems Engineering, Control Systems and Sensors Technology
- Mechanical Sciences
- Robotics, 3D printing, Bio Mechanics, Material Science, Nano Technology, Green Technology and Sustainability Engineering, Energy Engineering
- Health and Applied Sciences
- Physiotherapy, Geriatric Care Management, Speech therapy, Nursing, Food Processing, Nutrition & Food Science, Pharmacology
- Science & Humanities
- Statistics, Control Theory, Automata Theory, Operation Research, Graph Theory, Engineering Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English, Foreign languages
- Liberal Arts
- Fashion Design, Fine Arts, Visual Communication, Digital Direction, Media Studies, Sociology, Political Science, Physical Education, Commerce, Psychology
- Interior, Communication, Fashion and Apparel, User Experience Design
- Agricultural Sciences
- Agriculture, Horticulture & Dairy Farming
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
■ Dean & Faculty – OPEN DISTANCE LEARNING & ONLINE LEARNING with expertise in e-learning & content management
■ Academic Administrators: Retired Defence personnel with Rank of Lt. Colonel and above or equivalent
■ Manager / Experts in Rubber and Mango Plantation / Horticulture work | Manager – ERP | Facility Manager – Hostels
Candidates with experience in leading Institutions and those working for IIT, UPSC, NEET coaching, etc., will be preferred
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Career advancement schemes for pursuing research (Ph.D. / PDF)
- Performance based annual appraisal system for career advancements & recognitions / awards.
- Performance based incentive for staff member every year.
- Incentive for publications in reputed journals, obtaining funded projects and consultancy.
- Financial support for Professional growth (Conference, Workshop, Seminar, etc.,)
- 20 Centres of Excellence to associate and improve knowledge.
- Research forums / Groups to enhance intellectual growth.
- Deputation of faculty to premier Institutions within India / abroad under Quality Improvement Programme(QIP).
- Research allowances for Doctorates (funded research projects / guiding Research Scholars)
- Seed money for young staff member to start research activities.
- 2.5% of the funded research project is given as incentive.
- Consultancy activities on revenue sharing basis.
- Opportunity to avail of International benefits through our extensive network
- (93 Institutions and 28 Corporates).
- Salary will commensurate with qualification and experience and higher start for deserving candidates with Statutory benefits.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Online applications are invited from the qualified and experienced individuals for the various Academic and Non-academic positions
Please visit: www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
Submit resume online within 14 days at https://hindustanuniv.ac.in/careers.php
HINDUSTAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE (Deemed to be University), 40, G.S.T Road, St. Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before within 14 days
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Applications are invited for Adjunct / Dean / HOD / Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor roles in the following discipline
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.