Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 19-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj (MNNIT) is an Institute with total commitment to quality and excellence in academic pursuits. It was established as one of the seventeen Regional Engineering Colleges of India in the year 1961 as a joint enterprise of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh, and was an associated college of University of Allahabad, which is the third oldest university in India.The Institute had begun with offering Bachelor Degree Programmes in Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering. It was the first in the country to start an undergraduate programme in Computer Science & Engineering in 1976-77. Subsequently, in the year 1982-83 undergraduate programmes in Electronics Engineering and Production & Industrial Engineering were started.The first Master’s Programme of the Institute was introduced by the Mechanical Engineering Department in the year 1966. In all other Engineering Departments, Master’s Programmes were introduced in the 1970-71. To add a new dimension to itself the Institute established School of Management studies in 1996, which offers a two year / four semester post graduate degree programme in Management (MBA).
Online applications are invited from eligible applicants for teaching posts at the level of Assistant Professor Grade-II [Academic Level 10 /11 (On contract)] and Assistant Professor (Grade –I) [Academic Level 12] in different departments of the Institute
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II)
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I)
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
Area of specialization for different Department [No vacancy exists in the departments of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics]:
- Applied Mechanics
- Biomedical Signal Processing, Biomedical Imaging, Biomedical Device Design, Biomedical Instrumentation, Biological Systems and Control, Biomechanics, Mechanobiology and Artificial Intelligence in Biomedical Engineering, Materials Modelling (High-Low Temperature Materials), Computational Material Science, Corrosion, Creep, Composite Materials (Experimental), Battery Materials, Solar Cells and Ceramics, Structures (Civil, Aerospace & Marine), Aeroelasticity and Mechanics of Machines, Turbulence Modelling, Compressible Flow and Hydraulics.
- Biochemical Engineering/ Bioinformatics and Computational Biology/ Bioenergy Tissue Engineering/ Biophysics and Structural Biology.
- Chemical Engineering
- Heat Transfer/ Mass Transfer/ Chemical Reaction Engineering/ Transport Phenomena/ Process Modeling & Simulation/ Energy & Environment Engineering/ Bio-Chemical Engineering/ Process Design & Control/ Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics/ Process Equipment Design.
- Civil Engineering
- Environmental Engineering/ Geotechnical Engineering/ Structural Engineering/ Transportation Engineering/ Water resource Engineering/ Construction Engineering & Management/ Survey/ GIS/ Remote Sensing.
- Computer Sciences & Engineering
- Data Science/ Information Security/ Computer Network/ Theoretical Computer Science/ Real time & Embedded System/ Image & Vision Processing/ Database & Information System/ Artificial Intelligence/ Formal Methods/ Distributed System/ Formal languages/ Bio inspired Computing/ High Performance Computing/ Mobile & Wireless System/ Pattern Recognition/ Big Data Computing/ Soft Computing/ Object Oriented Systems/ Graph Theory/ Network Security & Cryptography
- Electrical Engineering
- 1. Electrical Measurement and Electronic Instruments.
- 2. Electric Machines and Drives.
- 3. Power System- Power System Dynamics and Stability, Optimal Operation and Planning, Power System Protection, Power Quality, Wide Area Monitoring and Control, Power Systems Regulation Electricity Market, Smart Grid, Active Distribution, Intelligent Agents and their Applications, Cyber-Physical Security of a Smart Grid Infrastructure, Grid Integration of Renewable sources & Storage, and Protection, High Voltage Engineering, and Insulation.
- 4. Power Electronics- Power Electronics and its Control, Power Converters and Electrical Drives, Utility Interfaces for Renewable Sources and Energy Storage, Reliability of Converters, Wide Bandgap Semiconductors (GaN/SiC)-based Converters, Thermal Management in Power Electronics, Power Converters and Modulation Methods, Hybrid AC and DC Microgrid, Electrical Vehicle Charging, Wireless Power Transfer.
- 5. Control System- Practical/ Real-Time Applications of Control Systems Theory, Linear and Nonlinear Systems, Adaptive & Optimal Control, Robust Control, Time-Delay Systems, Stochastic Processes, Detection, and Estimation, Multi-Agent Systems and Coordinated Control, Intelligent Systems and Control, Robotic Systems, Manipulators, System Health Monitoring and Intelligent Fault Diagnosis Systems, Cyber-Physical Systems, Intelligent Informatics, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Microelectronics and VLSI Design/ Microprocessors & Microcontrollers/ Embedded Systems/ Design/ Signal Processing/ Image and Video Processing/ RF & Microwaves Communication Systems & Networking/ Electronic Devices & Circuits/ Wireless & Mobile Communication/ Optoelectronics and Optical Communication/ Antenna & Wave Propagation/ Artificial Intelligence/ Internet of Things/ MEMS & Sensor Design
- GIS [Geographic Information System] Cell
- Geodesy, UAV- based Remote Sensing, Geoinformatics for Intelligent Transportation Systems, Digital Photogrammetry.
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- 1. English Language/ Linguistic 2. Finance and Human Resource Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering/ Solid Mechanics & Design/ Robotics/ Mechatronics and Control/ Machine Learning/ Digital Design and Rapid Prototyping/ Product Design.
- School of Management Studies
- Accounting and Financial Management/ Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship/ Corporate Laws/ Industrial Relations and Labour Laws/ Taxation/ Business Analytics.
Note:- No vacancy exists in the departments of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics.
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Minimum qualifications and experience will be as prescribed in Schedule ‘E’ [ANNEXURE-A] of NIT Statutes (Amended 2017) (Ref. Gazette of India No. 651, dated July, 24, 2017), available on the website http://www.mnnit.ac.in at the link http://www.mnnit.ac.in/index.php/announcements/429-regularfaculty-positions. All applicants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant or equivalent discipline and shall have first class in the preceding degree. Preceding degrees means Bachelors degree and Masters degree as follows:-
For All Engineering Departments: [B. Tech. or any equivalent degree/M.C.A.] AND [M. Tech. or any equivalent degree], in relevant discipline.
Further, applicants who have completed Ph.D. degree directly after B.Tech. or equivalent degree may also be considered, provided that such applicants must have 75% or 8.0 CPI at B.Tech. level.
For Humanities/ Management/ Applied Sciences: [B.A./ B.Sc./B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree] AND [M.A./ M. Sc./ M. Com./ M.B.A. or any equivalent P.G. degree], in relevant discipline.
Applicants are required to go through the details of posts and instructions available on the website carefully
before applying to ensure their eligibility for the post.
- Ministry of HRD Letter regarding implementation of Recruitment Rules for Faculty of NlTs and IIEST
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
❖ Online applications are invited for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor (Grade-II) – Academic Level 10/11 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale PB-3; AGP
6000/7000]; and Assistant Professor (Grade-I) – Academic Level 12 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale PB-3; AGP 8000] in various Academic Departments of the Institute. Positions of Assistant Professor (Grade-II) in Academic Level 10/11 are on contract basis.
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II) [On contract] Academic Level 10 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale in PB-3; AGP ₹6000]
- Assistant Professor (Grade-II) [On contract] Academic Level 11 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale in PB-3; AGP ₹7000]
- Assistant Professor (Grade-I) Academic Level 12 [Equivalent Sixth CPC pay scale in PB-3; AGP ₹8000]
💺 JOB LOCATION
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons may submit Online Application available on the Institute website http://www.mnnit.ac.in. Each completed Online Application shall be identified by a Unique Application Reference Number, which shall be used in all future communications. Applicants are advised to download the same from the Institute website and keep a hard copy of the duly filled Online Application along with the proof of required processing fee deposited in the specific bank account. The duly completed application form, along with duly self-attested supporting documents, such as the self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, must be sent by speed/registered post or by hand, to the Registrar, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad, Prayagraj-211 004, Uttar Pradesh, India failing which their candidature will not be considered.
Applications submitted against the Advertisement No. 06/2019, dated August 28, 2019 will be considered for the same level and the same department and therefore, the applicants need not to apply afresh. However, they may update their Qualification/Experience/ Credit Point details by logging into their respective accounts in the portal and such applicants will not be required to pay the Application fee. Also, such candidates will be required to submit hard copy of the printout of the
updated Online Application Form to the Institute within the stipulated date of submission of hard copy of application, i.e., 22.03.2021.
Further, those who wish to apply for other pay levels of Assistant Professor position or in some other Department, they will be required to apply afresh and will be required to pay the requested Application fee.
The envelope containing the application be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of Assistant Professor Academic Level ……………in the Department………………………..………”
Last date of submission of online Application is 15.03.2021.
Last date of receipt of hard copy of duly filled Application form, along with all supporting documents, duly selfattested, and application fee details is 22.03.2021 by 5.30 P.M.
For further details please visit the Institute website http://www.mnnit.ac.in
Last date of online Application is 15.03.2021. Last date of receiving Hard Copy is 22.03.2021 (5.30 P.M.). The Institute shall not be responsible, under any circumstances, for any sort of postal delay.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last date of submission of online Application is 15.03.2021.
Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be made available only on the Institute website: www.mnnit.ac.in. The candidates are strictly advised to keep visiting the Institute’s website for updates, if any.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Advertisement No. 01/2021, dated February 17, 2021: Recruitment of Assistant Professor [Assistant Professor (Grade-II) – Academic Level 10 /11 (On contract) and Assistant Professor (Grade-I) – Academic Level 12]
- Newspaper Advertisement
- Detailed Advertisement
- Recruitment Rules
- Online Application Portal [Link will be activated from 20.02.2021]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.