Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 19-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Kendriya Vidyalaya Steel plant, Sector – 1, Ukkunagaram, Visakhapatnam is run by KVS, an autonomous body formed under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India and sponsored by the VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT (Rashtriya Ispaat Nigam Ltd., Govt. of India) and is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi and have a common syllabus and curriculum of studies.
Walk-In-Interviews will be conducted on 26.02.2021 (Friday) for Part-time teachers in KV Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam on purely temporary and day to day contractual basis for the session 2021-22 as per details given below.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PGT Post Graduate Teachers
- TGT Trained Graduate Teachers
- Computer Instructor
- Coaches: Sports & Games / Music/ Dance & Yoga SAI Coaches
- Data Entry Operator
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- PGT (English/ Maths/Commerce)
- TGT(Hindi/ Maths / Social Studies)
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- PGT (English/ Maths/Commerce) Master’s Degree from recognized University, at least 50% marks in aggregate in their respective subjects along with B.Ed.
- TGT(Hindi/ Maths / Social Studies) Bachelor’s Degree from recognized University, at least 50% marks in aggregate in their respective subjects along with B.Ed. CTET qualified desirable.
- PRT 50% marks in Intermediate / +2 / Degree along with JBT/ TTC/B.Ed./D.Ed and CTET qualified desirable.
- Computer Instructor B.E/ B.Tech. (Computer. Science or IT)/ BCA/ MCA/ MSc. (Computer Science)/ B.Sc.(Computer Science)/ Bachelor’s /Master degree in any Science Subject/Mathematics with Postgraduate diploma in Computer application from government recognized University/ ‘O’ Level from DOEACC
- Coaches: Sports & Games / Music/ Dance & Yoga SAI Coaches. NIS/ B.P.Ed./M.P.Ed. Diploma/ Degree in the field concerned -Music or Dance. Degree / Diploma in Yoga discipline with teacher training degree.
- Data Entry Operator Class XII pass, typing proficiency in English & Hindi & Computer knowledge.
- Doctor MBBS Registered with MCI
- Nurse Part Time GNM with experience and Reg. in Nursing Council/ B.Sc Nursing
- Counselor M.A/ M.Sc (Psychology) from a recognized University with Regular I year PG Diploma in Guidance / Counseling
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Walk-In-Interviews will be conducted on 26.02.2021 (Friday) for Part-time teachers in KV Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam
Candidates should bring a passport size photograph, all original certificates along with one set of self-attested photo copies. Registrations will be done between 09:00 AM-11:00 AM on the day of Interview. Proficiency in Hindi and English and knowledge of Computer Applications is desirable.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk-In-Interviews on 26.02.2021 (Friday) 09:00 AM-11:00 AM
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
WALK IN INTERVIEW FOR CONTRACTUAL TEACHER FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2021-22
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org