Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 15-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The college was established in 1963 with the name as Malaviya Regional Engineering College, Jaipur as a joint venture of the Government of India and the Government of Rajasthan, Subsequently; on June 26, 2002 the college has been given the status of National Institute of Technology and on 15 August 2007, Proclaimed Institute of National Importance through Act of Parliament. The Institute is fully funded by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. More than 12,000 students have already been graduated since its establishment.The campus of the institute consisting of the institute buildings, halls of residence and staff colony. It is a residential campus offering accomodation to faculty, staff and students.The campus provides all essential amenities for community living like staff clubs, hospital, bank, post office, community centre, school, staff residences, gymnasium, playing fields, guest houses, 24 Hours internet connectivity, and canteen etc.
Online applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up faculty position at the level of Associate Professor (Level-13A2) in various departments of the Institute.
The Institute invites applications for the faculty positions at the level of Associate Professor in various Departments of the Institute, from Indian Nationals possessing excellent academic record, commitment to quality teaching, potential for carrying out outstanding research and inclination towards institutional development.
For details and other information visit institute website www.mnit.ac.in.
Online application process will start from 15th February, 2021 and submission link will be disabled on 19th March, 2021.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Associate Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Civil Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Structural Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, Surveying, Building and Construction Technology and Disaster Assessment & Mitigation.
- Chemical Engineering
- Modeling, Simulation and Control (molecular modeling and process simulation and control), Catalysis and Reaction Engineering (bio catalysis and fermentation), Energy Technology (energy storage, biomass energy), Polymer Technology, Process intensification and Petroleum Engg./Technology & Nonmaterial’s
- Mechanical Engineering
- Thermal Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Design Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, 3D Printing, Light Weight Composites and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Process Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy, Physical Metallurgy, Mechanical Metallurgy, Materials Engineering, Ceramic Engineering, Materials Science, Nanomaterials, any emerging area related to its discipline in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Power systems, Power Electronics, control systems, Instrumentation, signal processing, Electrical machines, energy systems, Renewable Energy Engineering, DSP, AI.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- MEMS/NEMS, Mixed Signal Circuits, RF Integrated Circuits, VLSI Testing, verification, Formal verification, HardwareSoftware Co-Design, SoC Design, Microprocessors & Microcontrollers-architecture & interfacing, Advanced Computer Architecture-Parallel, Multicore, high-performance, Embedded Systems & IoT Security, Real time systems, Embedded Software design, Signal and Image Processing, Communication Systems, Wireless & Mobile Communication, Communication Networks, Information & Coding Theory, Optical Networks, Cyber/Information Security, Graphs, Algorithms & Optimization, Computer Networks.
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Programming Languages, DBMS & Data Science, Computer Networks (Advanced Networks, Wireless), Security, Image Processing/ Computer Vision, AI and Robotics, Data Structure and Algorithms, Computational Mathematics (Logic, Discrete Structures), Theoretical Computer Science (Automata, Compilers), Digital Logic and Microprocessors (including VLSI), Distributed and Parallel Computing (including Cloud), Systems (Embedded, OS, /Etc.), Platform based Computing (Web, Android, Gaming), Human Computer Interaction.
- Architecture & Planning Department
- Ph.D. in relevant specialization in Architecture or Planning.
- Condensed Matter Physics, Materials Science, Experimental High Energy Physics, Cosmology, Astroparticle Physics, Theoretical High Energy Physics, Laser & Optics, Plasma Physics, Quantum Computation.
- Management Studies
- Operations Management; Marketing Management; Business Intelligence and Analysis; Financial Management; Human Resource Management and General Management
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Six years after Ph.D of which at least Three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of ₹8000; OR Nine years total working experience, of which Three years should be after Ph.D, with at least Three years at the level of Assistant Professor with Academic Grade Pay of ₹8000.
Engineering Departments First Class in B.Tech./B.E. with Ph.D. in relevant branch / discipline / stream
Architecture and Planning First Class in B.Arch. and First Class in M.Arch./M.Plan with Ph.D. in relevant branch / discipline
Physics First Class in Masters’ Degree with Ph.D. in relevant branch/discipline
Management Studies First Class in MBA with Ph.D. in Management
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Associate Professor At entry level of pay level 13A2 as per 7th CPC
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates must apply ONLINE only through the Institute website https://www.mnit.ac.in. Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and summarily rejected. Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number, which should be used for all future communication. The candidates are advised to download the same from Institute website and send hard copy of the downloaded PDF of the filled application form along with the self-attested copies of the relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures etc. by speed post/registered post/courier to:
The Deputy Registrar,
Administration & Establishment Section,
Prabha Bhawan, Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur
JLN Marg, Jaipur, Rajasthan-302017, India
The last date of receipt of hard copy of duly filled application form along with all self-attested supporting documents and application fee details is 26th March, 2021 by 05:30 PM.
REQUIREMENT OF DOCUMENTS/CERTIFICATES/DEGREES
The following Documents/Certificates are required to be brought in original along with one set of self-attested photocopy of the same, the printout of the Online Recruitment Application and receipt/proof of Application Fee deposited in the bank, at the time of presentation/ interview, failing which the candidature would summarily be rejected and candidate would be debarred from further participation in the selection process.
a. Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating date of Birth in support of their claim of age. Where date of birth is not
available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating date of Birth will be considered.
b. Higher Secondary / Class XII (or equivalent) board marks sheet.
c. Degree/Diploma certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of a particular Degree certificate, mark sheets of the Degree program will beaccepted.
d. NOC and experience Certificate(s) from the Head(s) of Organization(s) Department(s) for the entire experience claimed, clearly mentioning the duration of employment (date, month & year) indicating the basic pay and consolidated pay.Thecertificate(s) should also mention the nature of duties performed/experience obtained in the post(s) with
e. Credit Point Calculation Sheet is to be filled by the applicant for the post applied and to be submitted along with proof of credit point claimed, with the Application Form.
f. Caste certificate by candidate seeking reservation as SC/ ST/OBC, in the prescribed Performa only from the competent authority indicating clearly the candidate’s Caste, the Act/ Order under which the Caste is recognized as SC/ ST/OBC and the village/ town the candidate is ordinarily a residentof.
g. Physically Handicapped certificate in prescribed Performa only issued by the competent authority to the Person with Disability for being eligible for appointment to the post on the basis of prescribed standards of MedicalFitness.
h. Photo identity card issued by Govt. agency/last attended institution / University.
i. Any other relevant documents in support of the entries filled in application form.
NOTE-I: Date of birth mentioned in Online Recruitment Application is final. No subsequent request for change of date of birth will be considered or granted.
NOTE-II: The period of experience rendered by a candidate on part time basis, daily wages, visiting/Guest faculty will not be counted while calculating the valid experience for short listing the candidates for interview.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for submission of online application is 19th March, 2021.
The last date for submission of Hard Copy application is 26th March, 2021 by 05:30 PM.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Online applications are invited for filling up faculty position at the level of Associate Professor (Level-13A2) [Adv. No. AES/MNIT/ESTT/2021/02]
Communication on recommendation of OSC (Faculty)-2019 16 April 2019
Implementation of Central Educational Institutions Act, 2019
Reservation as per Gazette Notification dated 07-March-2019 Part-I
Reservation as per Gazette Notification dated 07-March-2019 Part-II
List of Authorities empowered to issue cast community certificates
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.