Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHER RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 12-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
At Vignan along with the pursuit of academic excellence, our emphasis is on value based education. Our endeavour is to foster the best of Indian values and cultivate a global outlook.
Vignan’s philosophy is founded on the belief that education should be a fun-filled learning, enjoyable and relevant to today’s world, while unleashing the creative potential of the child. Learning at our School is child-centric and growth oriented.
Vignan, a pioneer in the field of education with 43 years of standing, reputation requires staff under the following categories for its CBSE Day & Residential Schools in Hyderabad with the qualifications & attainments mentioned below.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- PRINCIPAL & VICE – PRINCIPAL
- TEACHERS & LECTURERS
- Primary, Secondary, Senior Secondary Grade
- SUBJECT EXPERTS
- Marketing Manager, Administrative Officers, Admission Counsellor, Librarian, Jr. Accountant, Purchasing, DTP Operator, Receptionists, Electricians, Discipline – In-Charge (Ex – Service men or persons who have experience in supervising residential campuses), Physical Education Trainers, Instructors in Music, Classical Dance, Cricket, Tennis, Art and Craft, Yoga, Skating, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Karate, Taekwondo, Hockey, Aerobics, Instrumental Music, Drawing, Painting, Wardens (Male & Female) and Staff Nurse.
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- TEACHERS & LECTURERS
- All subjects, French, Sanskrit, Computers.
- SUBJECT EXPERTS
- Maths & Social
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
PRINCIPAL & VICE – PRINCIPAL
At least 5 years of experience in administration in any of the reputed institutions preferably with CBSE curriculum, with B.Ed / M.Ed. / Ph.D. for Schools and B.Ed college.
TEACHERS & LECTURERS
• Primary, Secondary, Senior Secondary Grade : Post Graduates / B.Tech., Graduates with or without B.Ed,/ D.EI.Ed in all subjects, French, Sanskrit, Computers.
• Cambridge curriculum : Overall in-charge of Cambridge curriculum, English and GP teachers.
• Pre-primary:Pre-primary in-charge, Early Childhood Education/ Montessori Training / P.P.T with good communication skills.
• Selected candidates must undergo 2 months training.
In Maths & Social subjects with a good knowledge of their respective subject and experience in guiding teachers.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are Invited to may appear for walk-in interview On 14th February, 2021, between 10 a.m and 2 p.m along with all original certificates, Application and Xerox copies with two Photographs
NIZAMPET : Vignan’s Bo Tree School, Nizampet, Kukatpally, Hyderabad 9100439757
KONDAPUR : World One School, Near Kondapur RTO office, Hafeezpet, Hyderabad 9866399771
MEDCHAL : Vignan Global Gen School, Nanda Reddy Site, Near Court Road, Athvelli Village, Medchai, Hyderabad 98494 54989
ECIL : Vignan’s Bo Tree School, Road No. 4 & 6, S.V. Nagar, Nagaram, ECIL,Hyderabad –89780 00871
PATANCHERU : Vignan Vidyalayam, Chinnakanjarla, Doultabad Road, Patancheru (M), Sangareddy Dist 7095818739
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
walk-in interview On 14th February, 2021, between 10 a.m and 2 p.m
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
9100439757 | 9866399771 | 98494 54989 | 89780 00871 | 7095818739
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Walk in Interview for Various Position
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com