Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
NON TEACHING RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 12-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Anna University was established on 4th September, 1978 as a unitary type of University. This University was named after Late Dr.C.N.Annadurai, former Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu. It offers higher education in Engineering, Technology, Architecture and Applied Sciences relevant to the current and projected needs of the society. Besides promoting research and disseminating knowledge gained therefrom, it fosters cooperation between the academic and industrial communities.
The University was formed by bringing together and integrating four well known technical institutions in the city of Madras (now Chennai) namely,
College of Engineering (CEG) (Established in 1794)
Alagappa College of Technology (ACT) (Established in 1944)
Madras Institute of Technology (MIT) (Established in 1949)
School of Architecture & Planning (SAP) (Established in 1957)
The University is situated in the southern part of the city of Chennai and it is 3 kms. from the nearest Railway Station (Guindy) and 10 kms. from Chennai Airport. The University’s Main Campus extends over 189 acres abutting the Adyar River on the north and Raj Bhavan on the south. The Madras Institute of Technology at Chrompet constitutes
the second campus of the University which extends over 52 acres. A third campus extending over 5 acres is located at Taramani, Chennai. These campuses have a variety of buildings serving the various needs of the University community.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following Temporary Posts in the Office of the Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Programmer Analyst
- Professional Assistant – I
- Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Programmer Analyst B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT with one year experience.
Professional Assistant – I B.E/B.Tech in CSE/IT
Labourer Less than VIII Std.
Desirable Skills for Programmer Analyst/Professional Assistant I
Knowledge in SQL and Web application Development using PHP.
🏆 PAY SCALE / REMUNERATION / SALARY / EMOLUMENT
- Programmer Analyst Rs. 23,500/- pm (Consolidated)
- Professional Assistant – I Rs. 760/- per day
- Labourer Rs. 306/- per day
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
📝 HOW TO APPLY
- Interested candidates shall send the bio-data along with photocopy of certificates and contact details in a sealed envelope to “The Director, Centre for Entrance Examinations, Anna University, Chennai -600025” on or before 19.02.2021 5.00 pm.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The date and time of interview will be intimated through E-mail/SMS/Phone call to the short listed candidates.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing relevant experience.
- Candidates should appear for the interview with all their original certificates.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- The post is purely temporary and the selected candidates cannot claim for permanency of the job.
- The selected candidates shall report for duly immediately.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Last Date for Application submission is on or before 19.02.2021 5.00 pm.
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📜 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.