Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 11-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Manipur Technical University (MTU) is the first technical university of the state established on 23rd April 2016 under “The Manipur Technical University Act, 2016” (Manipur Act No.8 of 2016). It is included in the UGC list of Universities under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act 1956 and empowered to award degrees under Section 22 of the UGC Act, 1956 through its departments. All technical institutions operating in the state will affiliate to MTU in due course of time. The university has engaged itself in the process of capacity building, both in terms of infrastructure and human resource development. The university attracts outstanding faculty members of different departments from all across the country. Special efforts are made by the university to encourage the faculty members in conducting exceptional research.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Construction Management
- Water Resources Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Network & Information Security
- Theoretical Computer science
- Electrical Engineering
- Power and Energy System
- Power System and Power Electronics
- Power Electronics & Drives
- Mechanical Engineering
- Thermal Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Design Engineering and CAD/CAM
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Signal Processing/Embedded System
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Finance)
- MBA (Rural)
- MBA (Operations)
- Mathematics (Open)
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Professional Communication
- English language Teaching (ELT)
- Industrial/Organizational/Educational Psychology
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Civil Engineering As per AICTE norms (2019) GATE qualified or Ph.D or equivalent in the relevant discipline
- Computer Science and Engineering As per AICTE norms (2019) GATE qualified or Ph.D or equivalent in the relevant discipline
- Electrical Engineering As per AICTE norms (2019) GATE qualified or Ph.D or equivalent in the relevant discipline
- Mechanical Engineering As per AICTE norms (2019) GATE qualified or Ph.D or equivalent in the relevant discipline
- Electronics and Communication Engineering As per AICTE norms (2019) GATE qualified or Ph.D or equivalent in the relevant discipline
- Management As per AICTE norms (2019) and UGC Norms (2018) Ph.D
- Mathematics As per UGC Norms (2018) Ph.D
- Physics As per UGC Norms (2018) Ph.D
- Professional Communication As per UGC Norms (2018) Ph.D
- i) Ph.D in English/ Linguistic/English Language Teaching
- ii) Soft Skill training/Personality Development training
- Psychology As per UGC Norms (2018) Ph.D
No.2/3/2016/MTU: Whereas, queries/complaints have been received regarding Notification for recruitment of Assistant Professors in Manipur Technical University dated 8th February 2021, if the advertised posts are for specific specialization (or) open category.
It is hereby clarified that the advertised posts are in the open category’ and not for specific specialization.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Assistant Professor pay Scale Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + AGP Rs.6000 (Pre-revised)
💺 JOB LOCATION
Imphal West, Manipur
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Applications in prescribed form are invited from intending candidates for recruitment of 31 (thirty one) Assistant Professors Teaching faculties on regular basis in Manipur Technical University in the pay Scale Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- + AGP Rs.6000 (Pre-revised) for 10 (ten) subjects/departments as detailed under
Application fee of Rs. 1000/- for UR candidates, Rs.800/- for OBC and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST/ PWD, has to be remitted through NEFT (or) any other mode of online transfer to State Bank of India, Porompat Branch on Account No. 35911968092 and IFSC: SBINO01 1626.
The University will not accept cash as application fee during submission of application forms. Payment for application fees should be made through NEFT (or) any other mode of online transfer.
Duly filled in application form complete in all respect along with relevant documents and proof of fee payment should reach on or before 4:30 pm of 4th March 2021 by registered speed post (or) in person along with proof of remittance of Application Fee to
The Registrar, Manipur Technical University,
Government Polytechnic Campus,
Takyelpat, Imphal West,
Those in service should apply through proper channel. The ‘Name of the Post Applying For’ should be clearly super-scribed on the sealed envelope. This office shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 4:30 pm of 4th March 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
- (Dt:10-02-2021) Clarification to the Advertisement No. 01-2021 dated 08-02-2021
- (Dt:09-02-2021) Corrigendum to the Advertisement No. 01/2021 dated 08.02.2021
- (Dt:08-02-2021) Notification for Recruitment of Assistant Professors
- (Dt:08-02-2021) Specialization And Essential Qualification of Assistant Professors
- (Dt:08-02-2021) General Terms And Conditions for the Recruitment of Assistant Professors
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org