Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 11-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
The Indian Institute of Management Kashipur is a new entrant in the elite league of IIMs. The institute is set up with the objective of providing quality management education while sensitizing students towards the needs of the society.IIM Kashipur commenced operations from July 2011 under the mentorship of IIM Lucknow. The institute offers Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM), a two year full time residential programme. The rigorous curriculum seeks to instil a passion for knowledge and ability to apply that knowledge to real life scenarios. The programme lays emphasis on all-round personality development and inculcates the values of leadership and integrity. The institute is located in one of the most densely industrialized regions in the country with over 180 industries having plants in and around the region and many more coming up. This places the institute at a vantage point when it comes to ‘Learning by Doing’ via frequent industry interactions and live projects.The Institute also offers a two year weekend Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGPM) for working executives. Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Programme (EFPM) are the two doctoral programmes launched in 2015 and 2014 respectively.The faculty at IIM Kashipur represent the best mix of academic and industrial experiences.
IIM Kashipur is committed to groom its students to acquire knowledge, skills and attitudes for leadership profiles to best fit into the changing nature of workplaces across the globe. It is looking for faculty who aspire to be exceptional teacher-scholars with diverse ideas and perspectives for creating knowledge through their research and disseminating it through their teaching. It seeks to hire outstanding candidates to fill regular and contractual faculty positions at different levels. The faculty is expected to conduct path-breaking research and participate in teaching and training programs and institutional building.
We envisage to position IIM Kashipur’s faculty as thought leaders by offering conducive working environment and a vibrant community of fellow teacher-scholars who value an interdisciplinary approach to research with an enthusiasm for innovation in teaching. The Institute encourages its faculty to participate in the activities of our Centres of Excellence (Public Policy and Government; Sustainability), Analytics Lab, Design Innovation Centre, and Foundation for Innovation and Entrepreneurship Development (incubation centre) for conducting interdisciplinary research, training, mentorship and community outreach activities.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Emeritus Professor
- Regular Faculty (Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor [Grade I & Grade II])
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Emeritus Professor (All Areas)
- Regular Faculty (Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor [Grade I & Grade II]) (only for Economics Areas, IT & Systems Area and Marketing Area)
- Economics: Macroeconomics, Game Theory, Econometrics
- Information Technology & Systems: Big Data Technologies, Analytics, IS Implementation / IT Project Management, IT Security
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
Emeritus Professor is regarded as a prestigious award that enables the Institute to recognise faculty members who have given distinguished service or otherwise making a significant contribution to the scholarly activities of the Institute over a considerable period of time. This category will also be open to senior Professors from outside the Institute who have made significant contributions to the Theory and practice of management, are keen to cat as mentors to young faculty and direct the future of teaching and research in their areas.
A Ph.D. degree in any discipline with at least 10 years of experience at the level of Professor in a reputed international or national level academic Institute is essential. This position will be of full time, incampus nature and entail an initial one-year appointment, renewable for one or more years depending upon the requirement of the Institute and the contribution made by the incumbent during the previous one-year contract period in terms of mentoring the young faculty. The contract may be renewed till the incumbent reaches 70 years. Emeritus Professor: Consolidated monthly remuneration will be based on the profile of the individual but will not be less than the total pay drawn by a Professor at HAG (Higher Academic Grade) level as per recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC).
(Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor [Grade I])
Selected candidates are expected to teach across various programmes such as MBA, Executive MBA and Doctoral Programmes, undertake research and publications; carry out consultancy and training (MDP); contribute to academic administration; and take part in institutional building.
Minimum Qualification for all the positions: Ph.D. or equivalent degree in appropriate subjects, first class or equivalent at the preceding degree with excellent academic record throughout. Additionally, the candidates must fulfil the following requirements for respective levels:
Professor: Minimum ten years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least four years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IIMs, IISc, NITIE IISERs or at an equivalent level in other comparable Indian or foreign institutions.
Associate Professor: Minimum six years teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least three years should be at the level of Assistant Professor or equivalent.
Assistant Professor (Grade I): Minimum three years of teaching/research/industrial experience (excluding the experience gained while pursuing Ph.D.).
ASSISTANT PROFESSORS (GRADE II) Ph.D. or equivalent degree in appropriate subjects, first class or equivalent at the preceding degree with excellent academic record throughout
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
a. Professor (HAG): Rs. 182200 – 224100 (Pay Level-15 as per 7th CPC)
b. Professor: Rs. 150100 – 220200 (Pay Level-14A as per 7th CPC)
c. Associate Professor: Rs 139600 – 211300 (Pay Level-13A2 as per 7th CPC)
d. Assistant Professor (Grade-I): Rs. 101500 – 167400 (Pay Level-12 as per 7th CPC)
e. Assistant Professor (Grade II): Rs 57700-98200 (Pay Level 10) or Rs 68900 – 117200 (Pay Level 11) as per the 7th CPC.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
This is a ROLLING ADVERTISEMENT. Online applications are invited throughout the year and will be considered periodically as per requirement of the institute. Interested candidates must register and submit online applications at http://www.iimkashipur.ac.in/careers. Besides filling the application online, they must upload required documents as detailed below for the respective positions:
a. Recent resume with details of academic qualifications, list of publications and work experience specifying the major achievements, contributions, positions and responsibilities held.
b. List of three referees along with their contact details.
c. Covering note detailing proposed contribution in the role.
(Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor [Grade I])
a. Copies of five most recent published papers.
b. Full list of published papers.
c. Details of prior teaching experience and feedback received for the last three years.
d. List of three referees along with their contact details.
e. Documentary proof in support of community status in case of reservation.
Assistant Professor (Grade II)
d. Recent resume with details of academic qualifications and work experience.
e. Copies of three most recent published papers.
f. Details of prior teaching experience and feedback received for the last three years (if any).
g. List of three referees along with their contact details.
NOTES / INSTRUCTIONS:
- Applications will be open throughout the year but will be taken up for processing in batches depending on the institutional requirements and priorities.
- Interested candidates are requested to apply online in the prescribed format only. There is no need to send the hard copy of submitted form.
- Mere fulfilment of the above-mentioned qualifications and experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- Short-listed candidates will be required to (a) make a seminar presentation on a research topic of their choice; and (b) appear in a personal interview with Faculty Selection Committee.
- Based on the circumstances of the specific candidates, there will be an option to conduct the seminar and interview via videoconferencing mode.
- Applications incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and to fill or not to fill positions in any of the above/and or any other specialization(s). The Institute may also post a selected candidate either in its Kashipur Campus or Dehradun Campus depending on the requirement at any point of time.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized University/ Deemed University or AICTE approved autonomous institution (wherever applicable) or from a reputed institute/university abroad. The courses offered by autonomous institutions should be equivalent to the relevant course approved/ recognized by Association of Indian University (AIU).
- Candidates who have submitted the thesis may also apply but if selected, position will be offered only after the award of the Ph.D. Degree.
- Without any compromise on eligibility criteria and academic requirements, reservation as per Government of India rules will be applied.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Applications will be open throughout the year
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Faculty Recruitment (on Rolling Basis) at IIM Kashipur
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com