Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
TEACHING FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
Date of Advertisement: 07-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Gauhati University was incorporated by an Act of 1947. It started functioning on 26 January, 1948 as an affiliating, teaching and residential university in a few temporary buildings in Guwahati, with K. K. Handique as the first Vice-Chancellor. Phanidhar Dutta, Sailandhar Rajkhowa and Sarat Kumar Dutta were selected as the Registrar, Treasurer and Secretary of University Classes respectively. The emblem of the University, selected from among many submitted, was designed by T. Mukherjee, a textile designer of Ahmedabad. Two Sanskrit words inscribed on it – Vidyaya Sadhayeta (meaning achievement through learning) – indicate the motto of the University.The objective of the University is to bring about social, economic, cultural, moral and spiritual upliftment of the people of Assam. As stated in the Objects and Reasons appended to the Gauhati University Bill, 1947, “Assam offers great opportunities of study in many fields-linguistic, historical, ethnological, archaeological, geological, scientific and agricultural …..It will be the aim of the proposed University to intensify the study of the age long spirit of Assamese life and character, and to bring in them the necessary adjustments in relation to Indian civilization and to the different and new impulses of the West”. The desire of seeing the University “illumine the banks of the Luit” is reflected in the university anthem, Jilikaba Luitare Par, composed by Bhupen Hazarika.
Walk-in-interview for the positions of Teacher Associate(s) (on purely temporary basis) in some Departments of Gauhati University will he held as per the procedures and details given below. Interested candidates having eligibility as per the UGC Regulation – 2018 may appear in the interview with all relevant original certicates/documents. a set of which is to be submitted (self-attested) on the date of the Interview.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Teacher Associate
🎯 DEPARTMENT / SPECIALIZATION
- Electronics & Communication Technology (ECT)
- Department of Law
- Geological Sciences
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Persian M A. in Persian
- Chemistry M Sc in Chemistry
- Electronics & Communication Technology (ECT) M Sc in Electronic Science/Electronics & Communication Technology/ Microelectronics & Advanced Communication
- Bengali M A in Bengali
- Department of Law LL.M
- Geological Sciences M Sc in Geological Sciences
- Zoology M Sc in Zoology
- Sanskrit M A in Sanskrit
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE ₹
Remuneration for the post of Teaching Associate (purely temporary) will be Rs. 23,000/- (fixed) per month.
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Walk-in-interview for the positions of Teacher Associate(s) (on purely temporary basis) in some Departments of Gauhati
University will be held as per the procedures and details given below. Interested candidates having eligibility as per the UGC
Regulation – 2018 may appear in the interview with all relevant original certificates/documents. a set of which is to be
submitted (self-attested) on the date of the Interview.
Mode of Interview: Walk-in-Interview
- Venue for the Walk-in-Interview/ Reporting and Document Verification: Meeting Room of the Secretary. University Classes, Gauhati University. Arts Building (Ground floor). Gauhati University Campus.
- The candidates should bring their applications with an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) with relevant original certificates/ documents and a set of self-attested copies of the certificates.
- Document verification from 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. on the day of Interview.
- Interview will be held from 10:30 onwards as per the dales given.
- No separate call letter for walk-in-interviews will be issued to the candidates.
- No T.A./D.A. will be admissible for attending the walk-in-interview.
- Change in the schedule of the interview, if any, will be displayed only on the website of the University.
- Remuneration for the post of Teaching Associate (purely temporary) will be Rs. 23.000/- (fixed) per month.
- The appointment will be initially for 6 (six) months.
- In case no qualified applicants are found for any position, the University reserves the right to appoint suitable candidates as deemed fit and required.
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
Walk in Interview as follows
- Persian 09/02/2021
- Chemistry 10/02/2021
- Electronics & Communication Technology (ECT) 12/02/2021
- Bengali 13/02/2021
- Department of Law 15/02/2021
- Geological Sciences 18/02/2021
- Zoology 19/02/2021
- Sanskrit 22/02/2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📣 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCE
Walk-in Interview for the positions of Teacher Associate(s) (on purely temporary basis) in some departments of G.U.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.