Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
ADMINISTRATIVE POSITION RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 03-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
Rajadhani Institute of Engineering & Technology, started in 2009 is one of a kind in the educational sphere. We believe in providing our students with quality education and in shaping them to deal with the application of science and management in a real environment. The system of education imparted helps to capture the spirit of scientific temperament among students. There are six engineering departments, each having experienced faculty members and also laboratories with state of the art equipment. The curriculum is adequately supported by certification and training programs by the industry experts, to meet the global standards of education and technology know-how.
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Head of Corporate Relation & Placements
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
MBA/ Graduate or Post Graduate from any stream. Minimum 2 years exp in managing the placement activities for engineering, Management and Polytechnic courses.
🌟 CANDIDATE PROFILE: SPECIALIZATION/OTHER DETAILS
- Strategize and achieve successful career outcomes for Engineering, Management and other Diploma / Degree
- graduating class through a robust campus recruitment process.
- The candidate will be responsible far conducting all the placement related activities, like arrangement campus placements, public relations, soft skills training, coordinating with training partners etc for Rajadhani group of institutions
- Have good connects with Industry across branches of Management, Aeronautical Eng, CSE, EEE, ECE, Civil and Mechanical companies and ensure placements of students.
- Plan various strategies for the placements of non-eligible students of Management, Aeronautical Eng, CSE, EEE, ECE, Civil and Mechanical branches Arranging On Job Training, Internship Training & Final Placement of students studying in various courses in the college
- Develop a Placement Preparation Module which provides guidance / preparation to the students for campus placement.
- Analyze workforce databases for significant trends in workforce needs and salary to develop strategies for student placement.
- Maintaining a constant interaction with top industry managers (both Functional / HR) across the leading companies of Corporate India
- Driving tie-ups with top-notch companies for manpower requirement / training/ research / consulting requirements Organizing Career Counseling session by experts, Resume Writing, GD and Interview(s) skills development sessions
- Maintaining student Resume Bank
- Corporate Engagement activities like Guest Lectures, Student Trainings, Conclaves, Workshops etc for Engg/MBA/Poly and Degree students
- Reviewing the performance of students working in the Corporate Sector in various capacities (Final Placement, Internship Training, Projects, etc.) by taking feedback from companies
- Coordinating and managing the entire placement process for every company which recruits from the Campus with the support of faculty and a student placement team.
- To correspond to prospective companies for interview date and schedule of events and arrange for interview facilities at the campus. Complete all the post interview formalities like offer letter collection from the respective employers and filing for statutory requirements
- Candidates with proven track record in placements and ready to achieve the targets.
- He/she must possess a strong existing network of senior HR/Marketing professionals in the Industry
- The candidate should possess excellent Networking, Marketing, and Communication skills
- Knowledge of Industry demographics will be an advantage.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ Salary commensurate with qualification and experience as Per the College Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates send their detailed resume soft copy to email ID firstname.lastname@example.org
The candidates whose credentials match the criteria may send CV on or before 15th February 2021 with recent passport size photograph and duly filled in application along with required enclosures sent through the following email email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for Application Submission is on or before 15th February 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
📰 OFFICIAL SOURCE / REFERENCES
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com