Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for the following Positions. Interested Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV / As per the Norms.
FACULTY RECRUITMENT 2021 | FACULTY TICK
📅 Date of Advertisement: 03-02-2021
🏢 NAME OF THE INSTITUTION
🏫 ABOUT INSTITUTION
B.M.S. College of Commerce & Management (BMSCCM) is run under the aegis of BMS Educational Trust, Bengaluru. The college is affiliated to Bangalore Central University and offers under graduate courses in Commerce, Management and Computer Applications. BMSCCM is centrally located in the verdant green environs of V.V Puram, Bangalore. Spacious lecture halls, computer labs, auditorium, sports and recreation centre, administrative block, acoustically modelled seminar hall, library and information centre in the building exemplify an ideal atmosphere for an effective teaching process with student-centric approach. Highly qualified faculty provide a strong academic background to the students. The 4 Core Values (4 E’s) make the college different from other educational institutions in the country:
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the posts of Assistant Professor / SDA / Executives / Admission and Administration
💼 DESIGNATION / JOB POSITION
- Assistant Professor
- SDA / Executives in the department of Accounts
- Admission and Administration
🎯 DEPARTMENT / DISCIPLINE / SPECIALIZATION
- B.COM Commerce
- BBA Management and BCA Computer Application (Fulltime / Part time)
- English (Full time)
- Part time vacancy for BCU non-core subjects: Indian Constitution, Environmental Science, Cultural Diversity and Society
🎓 QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR for B.COM, BBA and BCA (Fulltime / Part time); English (Full time). Qualification: Master’s degree in Commerce / Management / Computer Application. Candidates with PhD / NET / KSET will be preferred.
- ASSISTANT PROFESSOR for Part time vacancy for BCU non-core subjects: Indian Constitution, Environmental Science, Cultural Diversity and Society. Qualification: Masters degree in relevant subject Candidates with PhD / NET / KSET will be preferred.
- NON-Teaching Positions : SDA / Executives in the department of Accounts, Ad mission and Administration. Qualification – Graduates with 2-3 years of experience will be preferred.
🏆 SALARY / REMUNERATION / PAY SCALE
₹ As Per Norms
💺 JOB LOCATION
📝 HOW TO APPLY
Application form format can be downloaded from the website http://www.bmsccm.ac.in/ ( Recruitment Application Form 2021). Interested candidates with above qualifications can send their application in prescribed format on or before 20th February 2021 to email@example.com
📅 IMPORTANT DATE
The last date for receiving applications is On or Before 20th February 2021
📫 CONTACT INFORMATION
📠 PHONE NUMBER
080 2661 0174
📌 ADDRESS FOR COMMUNICATION
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
You will not be charged to receive job alerts in your Email. It’s totally FREE. Why wait subscribe it now.
To get daily free job alert for all Government Teaching jobs, Private Teaching Jobs, Research Jobs, Conference, Workshop, FDP Details in your Email, enter your email below.
Disclaimer: Faculty Tick tries to keep the information on its website accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot guarantee that information may always be up-to date. But We try to ensure that the information we post on facultytick.com is accurate.
If you see something on the website that needs correction or updation in webpage, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our site’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com